Victory Ring Auction ends in a few minutes - only for US Side

If somebody is interested (yes it`s a 0 feedback seller) a 2004 Victory Ring ends in a few minutes but I can not bid from Germany:

Thanks for sharing, see how the auction ends but it looks like a scam to me

1 Like

Fingers crossed it`s a once in a lifetime purchase :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saw it too yesterday but I thought it was too good to be true.

3 Likes

You saved yourself a lot of headache

3 Likes

0 feeback seller, I always assume its a scam if its something good.

Guys, if it’s too good to be true, it is… Especially with a zero feedback seller. :man_facepalming:This type of scam is very common. The seller is using the exact same pictures from a Victory Ring that sold two months ago.

12 Likes

I don’t mean to be rude but there were lots of other red flags. EBay is not Yahoo auctions where people make brand new accounts to sell trophy cards. Perhaps you’ve had good luck and gotten deals in the past, but I recommend people steer clear of brand new accounts on eBay selling rare cards, especially when the description contains info like this:

ISSUED BY NINTENDO / WIZARDS THIS CARD IS IN MINT CONDITION SUPPLIED IN ORIGINAL WINNERS ACRYLIC CASE AS PER PICTURE.

An original winner (the most likely kind of person to sell this item with zero feedback) would never use this description, nor would someone who at one point purchased this card in order to sell it.

16 Likes

Lol guys… XD
The buyer had created his account on December 25th 2022
And he is located in Mexico…

150% scam lol

2 Likes

huh-ew

1 Like

Sure you could get your money back; but there are so many variables in this situation with it being fake, why bother entertaining it? I would never

2 Likes

Having thousands of dollars tied up while things are figured out would be the main one for me.

4 Likes

0 feedback seller is one of the biggest red flags lol

I don’t have F.U. money, so if an item has this many red flags, it’s an easy pass as I don’t want any capital tied up for a month knowing there is a 99.9% chance my item will never arrive.

4 Likes

You’re not being rude @qwachansey, this can only help people.

2 Likes

Its very unlikely an authentic version of a card like that would fly that far under the radar at an eBay auction. The reason it was cheap without bids in my
observation was because most people knew it was a scam so they didn’t bid.

2 Likes

That’s a fair point, this didn’t end that high. Even so, I’d rather have the amount of money for something else rather than tied up in something that is very likely fake. Not sure how many of these copied listings there are daily on eBay, but my guess is that the payout % is slim to zero. If one bid on a couple dozen similar situations with 0 feedback sellers, I’d bet none come through. And if there is a legit one from a 0 feedback seller, will probably end up slightly below market value, but not at 10% of value or less like this one did.

1 Like

Lol and guess what? The buyer had 0 feedback as well xD

When a zero feedback seller makes a sale to a zero feedback buyer, CERN has to mobilize and deploy an emergency hot fix to the simulation to prevent the universe from underflowing a key value to -1 and causing widespread instability. For a few minutes I was able to walk through walls.

3 Likes

:joy: