Versy's Figure Collection

Hello! This will turn into my general collection thread but for now I’m starting it off with my figure collection!

I recently moved and decided to organize all my figures and declutter / get rid of some. So what better way than to lay them all out on my floor!

Also, this doesn’t include my plush collection, coins, keychains or any flats. I’ll have to go through those separately.

You might be able to figure out what some of my favorite pokemon are from this! Although, some pokemon just have a lot more merch than others so it’s not entirely fair.

What I’m planning to do now is separate them all out by pokemon and then store or display them that way instead of my old chaotic method of just “dump everything in the same box”. I’ll take more pictures once things are set up nicely!

27 Likes

You can probs get away with having all of them displayed in their Pokedex order. Love me that Oddish

1 Like

Yes! I’m planning on keeping 1 of each first 151 of the smaller monochrome figures. I don’t collect Oddish line so I’ll be putting those up for sale sometime soon. Maybe a quarter of this stuff came to me in lots that I just never went through.

Versy! you’re here too :smiley: This is such a wild collection :smiley:

1 Like

That sure is an incredible collection! Was wondering if zapdos is among your favourites since spotted a lot of figures of it everywhere until i saw your signature sprites, it’s in my top 5 too so lovely to see so many cool ones of it! Also loved the mewtwo/mew in second photo and the big yveltal figure! Would be nice to see all your grimer and muk figures to see any i’m not familiar with, and if you indeed are parting with some figures perhaps make a deal on some. But anyway sure marvelous collection, have to admire these big collection focuses i could never do myself (even though i’ve been toying with idea of getting one of each gen 1 metal figures in anyway colour but let’s see if that ever happens)

1 Like

Omg i didn’t know they had Cofagrigus figure !!
Insanely cool collection!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! Yes Zapdos is in my top 5 as well! :slight_smile: Once these are all organized and displayed I’ll be sure to post more pictures. I do casually collect grimer as well, but probably nothing that you don’t already have as you seem to have quite the extensive collection yourself! And yes, the metal figures are awesome. I’m keeping my favorites in each colorway as well!

I did post a chunk of that big photo’s figures for sale in other groups on FB/discord, probably not allowed to link anything here but if you’re in any of the big merch groups you should find it or you can DM me.

I’m planning on making a collection site and dusting off my old collection instagram once I get everything organized. Thanks again!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you have any trainer figures?

Really looking to see more photos! This is the type of merch that really blows my mind with it’s variety during all the past years of pokemon!

I’m not in any merch groups and tbh trying to avoid whole fb nowdays but unless you had some slime figures for sale i think i’m good, i probably don’t need any temptations to make another side collection, metal figures can wait too :smiley: but really looking forward to seeing more of your collection, seems like really unique one!

1 Like

Just Giovanni :slight_smile: Nendoroid and a small hollow figure (might be Tomy). Really need his scale world figure but I haven’t found one for sale yet on it’s own.

1 Like

Woow ! Insane collection :star_struck:

1 Like

:chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:
You will regret getting rid of this grail, I guarantee it.

5 Likes

Great collection though, you have a TON of figures! I love them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Holy sweet jesus that’s a lot of figures! I used to own a figure store (think like anime figures & merch), and I’ve gotta say, I’m pretty impressed. Also always wanted one of those DDR machines. Nice collection. Trainer figures next would be awesome as another poster mentioned.

1 Like

wow impressive!

1 Like

I really want more trainer figures

1 Like