Valuable Bulk: Crown Zenith

So, I created a thread some hours ago about valuable common bulk of Scarlet / Violet. I decided to create another thread, but this time for Crown Zenith before it is too late to sell your useful bulk.

QUICK NOTE: When I refer to Single, I mean with the card in its base form (Holo, Non-Holo). Playset means the Pack of 4 Singles of the same card.

Common, Uncommon and Rares

Sky Seal Stone
Single: 2,50$ - 5.00$
Playset: 10.00$ - 25.00$

Sky Seal Stone is probably the best trainer card of Crown Zenith. It offers an almost broken VSTAR Power Ability that can make a match into a win or a lose.

Zamazenta
Single: 1.50$ - 5.00$
Playset: 6.00$ - 20.00$

Zamazenta is a great Pokémon to swipe and defend. It has the perfect combo of ability and damage to be useful.

Bidoof
Single: 0.50$ - 2.00$
Playset: 1.50$ - 10.00$

Bibarel is one of the strongest support cards in the actual meta, but it needs to evolve from Bidoof. This Bidoof is the perfect prevolution, avoiding any damage when it is in the bench while setting up Bibarel safely.

V, VMAX and VSTAR

Hatterene VMAX (and Hatterene V)
Single: 2.50$ - 7.00$
Playset: 10.00$ - 40.00$

Single: 2.00$ - 6.00$
Playset: 9.00$ - 30.00$

Hatterene VMAX has the ability to move damage counters, so you can heal yout Pokémon while making damage to your opponents Pokémon. It also has a powerful attack and can be mixed with Radiant Eternatus.

Zacian VSTAR
Single: 3.00$ - 10.00$
Playset: 20.00$ - 50.00$

Zacian VSTAR has powerful attacks at a low cost. It’s a great choice for every metal deck.

Reprints

This will be all for now :wink:. There are still some powerful cards that I did not included plus lots of reprints I will upload. I will be updating this post if any card gets popular. Thanks for the support and hope it helps you.

14 Likes

Not including Zacian V because there are lots of combinations: Zacian of SWSH, Zacian of Celebrations…