USPS Tracking

It’s only been 3 days?

10 Likes

I shipped a two packages from Los Angeles to the UK and one has been in the US since Late March. Yep, over four months! The other got delivered after a couple months or so. I shipped another one to the UK a bit over a month ago and it’s had the same status for a month now. International packages from the US outbound are totally screwy right now.

Just relax and exercise patience. There’s no use for worry in these situations since there’s literally nothing you can do.

@pokecollectoramy, yeah I know its only 3 days, what throws me off is that the tracking has no date and time stamp on it. The package should’ve been an express which I assume it only takes a few days. I used FedEx to ship my cards to Beckett it got there in 2 days, so I assume the same with USPS shipping it back. Well, apparently not. I guess if it’s lost then it’s lost, just some really rare cards and 15k down the drain.

In my experience, USPS is waaaaaaay slower than FedEx. It’s not even close. During Covid-19 it’s been even worse and the average delivery time of my packages (US-Sweden with USPS) is like 2,5 months. I don’t think you need to worry yet, but be prepared to wait.

Brother you gotta relax. It took them 3 days to get my recent order delivered from their hq in Dallas to NY. I can only imagine how long to get to Australia. If it’s not in your hands by next Wednesday reach out to the company and ask them to follow up.

USPS tracking just sucks. Not as up-to-the-minute as FedEx, UPS, etc. Its only been 3 days, you’re good.

1 Like

Relax nervous Nancy

1 Like

usps going through many issues atm be patient bud

this

USPS to overseas sucks. I’m in the UK and I’m waiting on an item from the US that was shipped just over a month ago. The tracking hasn’t update for 20 days and just last said ‘Your package is moving within the USPS network’.

I’ve known people waiting months and months. FedEx and UPS arrives overseas within about a week. Always choose them if you can.

It may take up to a month to update, i’ve experienced severe delays lately… sucks :sob:

1 Like