Updated buy list 9th May 2020 WOTC - Neo Disc / Neo Genesis

Hey Poke legends,

Looking for the following cards. Please let me know if you can help.
PayPal ready. Australian buyer. Reputable.

1st Edition Neo Discovery - Raw only. Near mint or better.

• #20 Espeon - 10 USD
  • #21 Forretress - 5 USD
  • #23 Houndoom - 8 USD
  • #24 Houndour - 10 USD
  • #26 Magnemite - 5 USD
  • #27 Politoed - 8 USD
  • #29 Scizor - 5 USD
  • #31 Tyranitar - 10 USD
  • #34 Ursaring - 5 USD
  • #38 Eevee - 5 USD
  • #39 Houndour - 5 USD

1st Edition Neo Genesis - Raw only. Near mint or better.

• #20 Cleffa - 10 USD
  • #25 Sneasel - 8 USD
  • #45 Quagsire - 5 USD
  • #86 Focus Band - 5 USD
  • #93 Gold Berry - 3 USD
  • #104 Darkness Energy - 5 USD
  • #105 Recycle Energy - 10 USD

1st Edition Gym Heroes

• PSA 9 Sabrinas Gengar Holo - 190 USD

1st Edition Team Rocket - Raw only. LP to Near Mint.

• #4 Dark Charizard Holo 100-150 USD
  • #9 Dark Hypno Holo 20-25 USD

Thank you for considering my wants, hope to hear from you.

Please keep in mind pricing is always changing - If you have a card I want - please reach out. I am happy to negotiate.

Bump - please help me out if you can. Thank you.

I hate even saying this because its ridiculous but psa 9 1st Sabrinas Gengars are selling for like 425 now… *vomit*

your 100% right. eBay sold listings will reflect that… which is absolute crap - sold listings are a joke - multiple people are going off in the groups about people jacking up the pricing and shillbidding… I don’t believe that pricing for even a second. I’m in several private groups in US and Australia - I’ve made it known that I am chasing this card and I’ve missed multiple recently that went from between 130-200 USD as other people messaged before I did. 190 is a very fair price for a PSA 9… There is zero reason why this card in the past month has tripled its value. Offer stands. I’ll find one at that price or cheaper.

1 Like

I wish you luck. 10s are over 2k now so it makes sense anyway :confused:

Good luck.

Thanks.

One week ago Dave and Adams Sold 2 for $200… seen another advertised for $300 in a group… didn’t sell… sent him a message… now wants $400… at the end of the day… a seller is going to want what they want. In my opinion it’s worth between $150-200 which still makes it the most expensive card in the set by a fair margin. Plenty of them around too. I’ll be patient.

If I learned anything from this hobby, this is wrong attitude to have if you want a card. It’s either pay now or pay more later. But you may get lucky. Good luck man!

3 Likes

Good luck!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If I’ve learnt anything from the hobby… it’s not to get sucked into false hype for no reason. I’ll pick it up for a fair price when a new hype card comes forward. If the day never comes… so be it. I ain’t paying an outlandish price for a card that doesn’t warrant it. I did this with Erika Holo of this set in PSA 9… few sold on eBay for 100-165 USD (ridiculous pricing) picked one up yesterday for half that. Some people on this hobby are genuine and aren’t out to rob someone else. All in good fun. Appreciate everyone’s feedback

Yup you can have your own opinion 100%. I hope you find it for your price.

I can think that Tesla stock is worth $350 but doesn’t mean I’ll be able to buy it for that any time soon. But who knows, with some patience and searching, you can be rewarded. Best of luck and if you do manage to find it for that price, I’ll be the first one there to say congrats and be happy for you!

1 Like

Thanks mate.

Bump, original post has been updated today with fresh wants.