Cards found

Wtb 1st edition Neo Discovery Espeon PSA 9 offering $600. Price somewhat negotiable

Next up is 1st edition PSA 9 Dark Espeon offering $850 buying after Neo Discovery Espeon

Price negotiable. Going in order of what’s listed but please pm or post if you have any of these

5 Likes

@cantevencardboard has the raikou I believe.

1 Like

@cantevencardboard Thanks for Raikou, Gyarados, and Magneton I’ve updated my wants list. I really need help with Arcanine this paycheck. I had two deals fall thru while waiting for my paycheck to hit my account. Someone simply bought them before me. I’m Really trying to finish this goal!

1 Like

You might want to up the price on crobat. Crobat was the last psa 9 i needed and paid $260 for it a few months ago. Which seems to be the value right now

Can confirm I bought one last week for around that price

ya I might be stuck paying $300. Ideally I want to go after Arcanine this week but if I can’t find it I’ll just buy one of the others. Congratulations on finishing the set! I’m down to the last 9 myself.

P.S if anyone has one of the cards I need and it’s above the price I posted please let me know. I’m open to negotiation

PM’d

1 Like

Updated. I just need Rhydon, Umbreon and possibly Nidoqueen to finish the 32 card holo set! :blush: Thanks for everyone’s help especially Gottaketchemall, Can’t even Cardboard, and Zorioth!

4 Likes

Upped my offer just Rhydon left to finish the complete 32 card PSA 9 set. Please help me out someone I’m not a 10 collector and there’s a ton of 10s listed and no 9s

7 Likes

Good luck my friend, have a free bump for visibility :blush:

1 Like

Still looking for Skyridge PSA 9 Rhydon. Adding Aquapolis Umbreon PSA 9

Updated wants list. Let me know if you have 1st edition PSa 9 of any of the following for sale.

Neo Discovery Espeon

Neo Destiny Dark Espeon

Neo Revolution Ho-OH

1 Like

Sent u a PM

1 Like