Umbreon 026/Play: The Most Beautiful Pokemon Card Ever?

I’m sure you all know this card, but after doing lots of research and trying to come up with my top 20 Pokemon cards of all time, this is what took the #1 spot. It has simple, fantastic artwork and actually looks as rare as it is. What is your #1 Pokemon card of all time, artwork-wise?

![](http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/littlezorua/44040529/35271/35271_640.jpg)
6 Likes

I love fossil dragonite and many dragonair cards are also amazing

1 Like

I am a huge fan of most Kanto and Johto Pokemon, but Mew & Mewtwo will always be my top favorites.

5 Likes

My vote goes to Flareon Play promo. I’m very impressed with its artwork. :blush:

Grand Party is one of my favorites. It’s definitely in my top three Sugimori artworks. It’s just too clean and beautiful.

3 Likes

Love the scrumptuousness of the base Venusaur.

3 Likes

We agree on everything.

2 Likes

For me it’s the Lilypad Mew from Coro Coro - It’s simple, nostalgic and drawn/colored beautifully.

4 Likes

Too many great choices to pick… :grin:

Number one would be now japanese gold star Mew. Like many other stars, beautiful artwork created by single artist. Holofoil put on that card is absolutely crazy and silver borders look much more nicer compared to english counterpart. :blush:

3 Likes

Does the carddass count ?

If yes, I love this Charizard :

Best Ken Sugimori’s artwork ever !
Let’s try to imagine a TCG card with this artwork … :blush:

3 Likes

the one card I feel like I will forever be chasing *sigh* :confused:

These will forever be my top pics for most beautiful Pokemon Cards, and only Ninetails is a favorite Pokemon of mine:

One word: Trippy

The Umbereon play card is sweet,I heavy like the neo umbereon holo,Fossil Articno gets my vote:-)

1 Like

Duuude.

1 Like