UK Base, Fossil and Jungle PSA Cards

I have noticed a huge drop in supply in the UK for these cards. Also the prices for ones that do come up are triple what I was paying in March!

Does anyone know if we are still feeling the affects of PSA shutting down on terms of the supply?

Its definitely put a stop to my WOTC collection as I cant hang with these prices right now!

1 Like

Huge increase. Japanese variants have more than quintupled in price from what I’ve seen for Base, Jungle & Fossil.

@mikes360, it’s a little tough to know whether prices will drop as the people who are buying in at currently prices in this current economic climate are probably not going to let them go for lower than what they bought in general.

Do you have any card in mind that you’ve been hunting for? Perhaps go for the higher end stuff and work your way down(:

I was going for a complete PSA 9 unlimited set of base, jungle and fossil holos. When I first started looking at these cards you could easily pick up the Zard for under £300, that was not long ago at all. I’m going to keep watching this space and see what happens it think.

I may adjust my goals down the line if things don’t cool down and sell off what I have and take a different direction. Maybe just try a grab a complete raw set and accept I will never be able to afford the condition I wanted.

1 Like

Yeah man I feel your pain. I’ve got a number of cards I need to finish off sets that have now increased in price 5 fold. That’s life.

Card availability seems the issue more than anything. Hindsight is wonderful lol

Raw base unlimited in Australia has increased dramatically as well.

As we’re on the price topic, how much would a PSA 10 japanese Vaporeon jungle be, can’t seem to find one on eBay these days!