Tropical Wind 2001 is a numbered promo card (008/P) - misery, misery, misery

This makes the P Series collection of promos unfinishable. How dare they do this. The P Series, which is a really cool lineage of Japanese promos, essentially cannot be completed because the acquisition of this card is generally out of the question.

How could they do this to me? Now I have to put a black piece of paper there like the card died.

This really isn’t a new discovery or anything. However I am mad about it every day.

4 Likes

Oh yeah I know all about this one

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/tcg/company-sets/2001-2002-pokemon-japanese-p-promotional-cards/publishedset/266760

5 Likes

:sunglasses:

In all seriousness, I think this is one of the most underrated trophy cards. Its the classic too rare for its own good. I know multiple high end collectors who wanted this over the illustrator, but just couldn’t find a copy. Basically I am just here to pour salt into your wounds! :melting_face:

7 Likes

I have yet to see a denial that my name is in your will. Let me know if you need the proper spelling on my middle and last name. I know you know the spelling on my first name.

8 Likes

it’s a good card and everyone should get one :sunglasses:

1 Like

(muttering to myself) And he will put him in his will, and then he will put me in his will, and then it’s only a matter of time–

2 Likes

I can just do a fractional share ownership in my will! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’d give up left nut for that card.

1 Like

I will give up as many as it takes.

1 Like

If they’re made of crystal, you only need give up one.

You could probably sell a kidney for some decent cash. You only rly need one right

The collector in me likes to have two of everything.

5 Likes

Think of the lack of it in your collection/binder as a kind of wabi-sabi. There is a beauty and satisfaction in imperfections and nothingness lol.