giphy

2 Likes

i try

2 Likes

3 Likes

figure of speech

6 Likes

Haven’t updated this in 6 months wow!

It feels so bittersweet, this is the end of my Yu-Gi-Oh! journey both as a player and a collector. Sending my last 6 signature cards off to grading that have been with me in my competitive journey with multiple regional tops and premier tops. I’m moving on to competitive Pokémon TCG as a player and collector now. Only have played Competitive Pokemon TCG for 3 months, have only played locally but have won and topped each tournament, playing at regionals soon!

Will update when I get grades back, I probably don’t expect 10s but would love to get 10s because these have been played in my decks ever since each one came out and I have so many amazing memories with each and every one of these cards.

This insane “Trophy” Holo Giant Card that will be in my collection forever (1/1 in existence for English, I think a Foreign one might exist)

16 Likes

Good luck with your competitive pokemon venture–hope you do well at regionals! I’d like to try playing myself some time, just dont have time (and also don’t like travelling).

2 Likes

Thank you! Hopefully I do well, but it will be my first so just hoping everything goes pleasant and I learn a lot

4 Likes

Wishing you success my friend. Hope you have a good time playing as well. Also it is good to see you back posting in the forum.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Thank you! Happy to be back on the forums C:

2 Likes

Got 2nd Place Today at my Tournament!

Would have got 1st but bricked

I get to add this sick Pikachu card to my collection!

17 Likes

Ayy congratulations buddy. Really inspiring to see you have so much fun. Would be very interested to follow you progress through the competitive year. So if it is not too much, would love more updates as you go!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Thank you <3. Once I get better at the game I’ll definitely do update posts! I’m too much of a noob but I’m getting there

3 Likes