Trash Ebay Messages

Hey guys, I know that we have an ebay garbage thread, but I finished an auction block last night and got the dreaded “my kid played with my phone” message and thought that I’d start one dedicated to screenshots of your favorite ebay messages.

Looking forward to seeing some good messages!

(mods if you think this should be merged with the Ebay Garbage thread please merge).

Here’s the message I got literally minutes after the auction ended.

This one is my favorite. I sold a pair of shoes and got this message, peep the sent date

26 Likes

I’ll bite. Both of these were today.

34 Likes

That second one is definitely a good one.

3 Likes

It definitely gave me a chuckle! Sometimes buyers are so thoughtful to make it so clear they belong on my blocked buyers list before they actually purchase :joy:

3 Likes

I think I might’ve said yeah no probs but you’ll have to stump up the cab fair there and back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A new adventure begins…

… and ends

19 Likes

Ima let you finish, but this is the trophy card of trash messages

36 Likes

The -1 feedback really makes it.

11 Likes

Its honestly a work of art!

8 Likes

This is how Nat Turner blows off steam

13 Likes

Woke up and chose violence.

Adobe_20230403_112731

I clearly made this meme on a floppy disk

6 Likes

Could be elevated if it were combined with the “it was my kid” excuse: “I didn’t mean to send that. My son got ahold of my Ebay account. Please disregard.”

2 Likes

Just the daily crazy illustrator question :melting_face:

19 Likes

:upside_down_face: :gun:

I would like it to be regraded

3 Likes

Must want a new label. Reslabbing the 2nd most valuable Pokémon card sounds like fun, yikes!

1 Like

Tire kickers man… Just buy it and then regrade it to your heart’s content.

1 Like

Listed some of my personal collection cards at pretty high prices to get some traffic. Got some good responses on them

8 Likes

Not card related but I like when people insult the item to try and drive the price down.

6 Likes

Please say your phone number is 719-266-2837