Trash Ebay Messages

To be honest “integrity in pricing demonstrates understanding of market” is probably the best way of saying “sell me cards cheap or you’re a dum dum.”

9 Likes

Screen_Shot_2022-07-04_at_6.40.52_PM
old but gold

21 Likes

“Hey I’m not a non-payer, which eBay is pretty lax on. I’m a shill bidder which eBay decidedly punishes waaaay more”

Sweet baby Jesus. What a kind soul.

25 Likes

My favorite brand of eBayer – “Why would I buy it for this much? I’d barely even make a profit!”

6 Likes

I didn’t even know you could have negative feedback :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

In theory I would love to get this kind of message so I can really dig deep into this logic.

Realistically it’d be annoying and as soon as I brought up any logic, they’d just stop responding.

2 Likes

“Sorry I only sell to tru collectors”

2 Likes

Placed an order for 48 cards totaling $25. Paid $1 shipping. Seller cancels because shipping costs are too high. TcgPlayer (eBay company)

2 Likes

Im fond of this feedback i received

33 Likes

38 Likes

You won’t have to drive to Chicago. Just give me your home address and I will pick the card up.

9 Likes

We might have to speak on the phone? :rofl:

5 Likes

Better have a translator on standby

4 Likes

1000% a murderer, but God bless my Friend

12 Likes

There is no way eBay didn’t remove this, right?

2 Likes

“But my friend, let me help you help us.”
Now that’s a sales pitch :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I kind of wish I could see a short story version of this play out where you say yes. I just imagine this dude would be on the phone 24/7 over the next week trying to move this card like he’s Jordan Belfort moving penny stocks.

2 Likes

Yeah it was gone in about 15 minutes, eBay customer support is a dream when you have legitimate issues.

2 Likes