Trainer Deck A & B Price Discussion

0~0
*drools*
the Pikachu’s I could get with that money…

1 Like

wow how much should I pay for these decks… i want the blastoise first xD

Theres no decks on ebay… what in hell am i to do :confused:

wow wehat the hell?? is this for real… - www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Brocks-Trainer-Deck-A-Not-For-Resale-Brand-New-Factory-Sealed-/161932417994?hash=item25b3ec9bca%3Ag%3Aq60AAOSwZ1lWgvZW&nma=true&si=pchxLK8%252BkcXia0djOsoHQ44t2vA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I don’t know the B deck pricing any more, it keeps raising it’s probably up to $500 now. As for the A deck it’s more of a challenge trying to find it, but you’re going to be spending in the $3k+ range.

It’s sold.

You think deck b would be worth more because of blastoise. That’s also really good news that blastoise deck is only 500usd.

Deck B appears more frequently than A.

The last one i saw sell went for $1000 AUD, it was not sealed, i can recall seeing at least one since then listed for a slightly lower price, dont know if it sold

2 Likes

I paid just over $1,000 AUD for an opened copy of a Deck B from TCA a little while back.

Sent 13 cards into PSA just to have a graded set and scored 11/13 gem mint 10s. After getting back the first 13, I have since sent the remainders in as-well to get graded. A large amount of 9s :blush: and a couple of extra 10s.

That link posted back on page 1 is the only time I have seen a Deck A publically being sold.

With that said, I am currently awaiting delivery of a box of graded Deck A cards, including that pop. one PSA 10 Machamp :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I acutally saw two sealed A decks sell about 1 or 2 months back, the seller was absolutely clueless and sold the first for $1k USD, and proceeded to sell the next for around $2.5k USD

Yeah I watched your videos when you get your returns… blastoise!

Whoever picked them up really did get a great bargain.

Too bad I was on holidays during that time. I got back only to see Deck Bs on sale. Checked their feedback and saw they had sold some A’s.

1 Like

Roughly 9 months ago someone on ebay was selling a PSA 9 trainer deck B Blastoise along with the complete opened deck. It was listed $500+ or b.o. I got him down to, I believe, $330. I didn’t take the offer. Stupid me.

The prices of these things have shot up significantly. Both A and B. Good thing I snagged a Blastoise recently.

1 Like

I have recently bought a sealed trainer deck B for 300$ :stuck_out_tongue:
And after 2 days I have declined an offer of 800$
I won’t sell it for a while

10 Likes

Yep it was me when the deal was closed… more or less xD

People must be running out of cards to buy. This is basically the epitome of what I specialize in and I wouldn’t touch it for $800.

4 Likes

Out of interest, if you ever had to sell it, what price ‘would’ you be comfortable to accept?

*no, I’m not looking to purchase one :stuck_out_tongue: *

Sigh…

What on earth is with these values…

Guys multiple sealed sets sold at $750 usd in 2015

For the two combined…

I’m just a stooge I didn’t click buy fast enough. I don’t think they would be selling for more than $1200 currently

It’s tough

1 Like

A new thread has been created out of the price discussions on the Trainer Deck A & B article, as this is a more appropriate place for it.

1 Like