Topsun/psa case

Hi guys,
Just 2 quick questions from a newbie…
1-Today I have received this topsun card that is graded 10,are these tiny black dots the normality on these cards?(I know that topsun cards were sold in packs with gums at 60 yen/pack,so maybe is it the stardard printing quality?)
2-I have seen this “white stains” on all my psa slabs,so I assume this is normal,anyway is it so?(it’s quite difficult to see them in the photo,I tried using the iPhone magnifying glass)

Thanks for your attention.

Man the iPhone takes great pics lol.
Those tiny dots don’t affect anything enough to drop a grade. I checked a couple of mine and most had something like that.
The case, as long as a defect doesn’t affect the cards appearance it’s fine. Remember, it’s all plastic and in those quantities they aren’t handled delicately.
Great card by the way;)

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer to my questions Gary,i have really appreciated this,now that you have confirmed that they are normal little flaws i can sleep well at night😅,I was a little worried about the condition of the card itself.

Yeah I really like this card,I know that some of you may not like it,but I don’t know,these cards have a charm all their own,i just like it.

Actually, most everyone here likes that series of cards. Personally, I collect them and have for many years,

1 Like

Sorry, with “some of you” I meant some of you collectors in general not you guys on the E4.
I said this because some time ago I have read that not so many people collect them,and many more don’t even know about their existence(actually just like me until a couple of months ago).

If I can take advantage of your kindness I would like to ask one more question…
I know that these cards(1995 topsun) at first had not the numbers on the right side and that these cards were blue back only,but after the appearance of the numbers I have not understand if the blue back and the green back were sold at the same time.
I mean,are blue back cards the “1st edition” and the green one the “unlimited” ?
or are they the same thing with just a different back color?

Sorry if I didn’t express myself well,as I said English is not my native language.

Blue back 1st print
Green back 2nd print
No numbers 1st print errors, only 50 Pokémon have this error.

Holofoil stickers
Cracked/shattered foil 1st print
Large square 2nd print
Small square 3rd print
(I don’t confirmation on the foil pattern being related to print run, so it’s just based off evidence and could be wrong)

1 Like

Thanks for your answer :blush: