This UK Rapper Will Trade You His Album for Shiny Charizard

www.gamespot.com/articles/this-uk-rapper-will-trade-you-his-album-for-shiny-/1100-6428877/

2 Likes

Fire for Fire

3 Likes

I’m not from the UK so I’m not too sure if I would do this or not, But if Katy Perry wanted a base set Charizard I’d give it to her along with my spine.

9 Likes

Screw the Charizard,

She gets Unown “D”

10 Likes

I love you Pott

1 Like

;D :heart_eyes:

His reply to the beat up Zard: “Take that to the Pokémon center” lmao

4 Likes

I’d disappoint Katy Perry so hard

3 Likes

He only takes mint ones so really he is swapping an album for more than he could ever sell one for, good but odd business strategy maybe?

Relevant Update: kotaku.com/man-makes-up-for-never-collecting-a-shiny-charizard-pok-1765503322

Relevant song:
JME - THE VERY BEST - YouTube (Mobile link)

3 Likes

I’d rather burn it than give it to a rapper.

3 Likes

Don’t judge him on his career man JME is a really humble down to earth guy from what I can tell.

3 Likes

I saw the Ladbible post this. All the comments from the filthy casuals made me so tempted to expose my poke-knowledge power levels.

4 Likes

It would be better if he offered to give up rapping for it.

2 Likes

I’m seeing all these posts about his “impressive” Pokemon collection (a couple zards and 2 PSA cards).

Amateur.

5 Likes

On another site a member was bragging about having a big collection of 400 cards.

1 Like

Leave them alone they’re starters. I have thousands of cards and still think I’m a beginner.

Psych @ leave them alone

I have 400 commons collecting dust, bruh

I have 400 cards I lost, bruh

I have 400 cards I forgot I had, bruh!

My son has 400 cards he wants to donate, bruh!!

My daughter has 400 cards in her second binder, bruh!!!

Pokemon syndicate throws 400 psa 9’s at a wall a day, BRUH!

Ok I am done.

Don’t mind me, I just hate rap/hip-hop and the people who produce it, same goes for tex-mex, reggae, reggaeton, etc. :rofl:

Lmfao this is perfect