They actually FINALLY did it (SWSH12.5/VSTAR Universe leaks) SPOILERS

i could definitely see that happening. pumpkaboo has been a very impactful card in the tcg since it came out. however, it doesn’t seem like they’re purely focusing on the good cards over the last year

there are definitely plenty of evolved pokemon like altaria, toxtricity, and kricketune, but yeah seems maybe mostly basics. the cool thing is there are a lot of evolving basics which traditionally would not get a chase card (aside from pikachu of course)

Doesn’t seem like that many now that more of the sheet has been revealed.

Already see repeated Comfey, Bidoof and Mareep.

Normally all Pokemon get one card before a repeat.

Where is Kricketune?

This is what I can make out.

Mareep
Bidoof-Lapras-Mew (?)
Latias-Comfey-Ditto-Pikachu-Keldeo-Swablu
Poochyena-Duskull-Altaria-Diancie-Mareep-?-Comfey
?-Bidoof-Turtwig-Lunatone-Oricorio-Solrock-Paras

to the right of latias in the third picture

Oh OK, I thought you meant this latest picture.

Some of them look like they are there to bling out decks. Well, not that some of these cards are seeing much play but for example Flaaffy, Mightyena, Parasect and Dusknoir all have CHR cards.

It’s also a bit sad that these releases normally leave out the last set, in this case Incandescent Arcana and Paradigm Trigger. VMAX Climax only had a Gold Mew VMAX from Fusion Arts and nothing else.

yeah i was really sad to see that regieleki would not be getting a SA in paradigm trigger, but i guess there is a chance that the one from s10 could get one of these single prize SAs. this also might mean no SA ho-oh in vstar universe. lets hope that they had enough foresight to include cards from swsh12(and 11a)

Curious that we see this in English before Japanese

even moreso that its german before english

It’s hard to tell, but they do look actual full art as opposed to 5ban full arts…

I hope that all of them are given the same love as the ones that we can see in the spoilers.

Omg that Mew card! :heart_eyes: I see a Latias too. It looks like this will be a great set

2 Likes

I see a Voltorb!

2 Likes

the dude uploaded a video to his IG of this sheet finally. i think i’ve come up with 31 pokemon between this video and the pics we had last weekend

manaphy

electivire, riolu, bibarel

bidoof

miltank

dunsparce (admittedly, this is my best guess. i’m not 100% sure)

and from last week, i also had:

swablu
altaria
latias
deoxys
oricorio
toxtricity
diance
mew
absol
poochyena
pikachu
keldeo
magmortar
ditto
duskull
comfey
lapras
lunatone
solrock
paras
h-voltorb
turtwig
kricketune
mareep

some from last week that i haven’t confirmed in this video are kricketune and magmortar which were both guessed based on analyzing the attacks and their energy costs

5 Likes

What is next to Paras on the top row?

And underneath Oricorio on the second row?

I spot a Litwick in the top right corner of the first image!

Might be Midnight form Lycanroc?

no clue. there are those two as well as one that is sort of blue/gray and only seems to appear on the sheet on the second row to the right below numel (ditto), above absol, to the left of riolu, and to the right of deoxys

this would make three that haven’t been identified afaik

@enigma i don’t think there is a midnight form lycanroc that has released since fusion strike/arts, but i could be wrong

one of those might be the (presumed) magmortar that we’re assuming was above keldeo in the original leak

here are some other screenshots of the (presumed) magmortar, which doesn’t match either of those three as far as i can tell. it seems to have a similar art style to the electivire which is sort of small and centered in relativity to the rest of the card

1 Like

I still can’t believe we have something of this scale, 4 months before release…

I like some leaks as much as the next guy, but there comes a point where its a bit much. SWSH era has had a ton of early leaks and it looks like the leaks are getting more frequent and farther and farther away from release date…

its so weird that its german too. maybe the managers figured nobody would try and snap pics of german cards? idk man