Theobromine's Collection

Thanks a bunch, it was a pretty cool surprise because I had honestly completely forgotten about the box they were tucked away in! That era is by far one of my favorites, but nah my collecting style is a bit more schizophrenic than full set completion :rofl: May start branching into it more for some of my favorites now that I unearthed those two!

1 Like

Love the umbreon cards and promos! ugh I need to get some of those promos! the poncho/20th anniversary in particular are so good looking!

1 Like

The boys have arrived from PSA!

Happy to welcome a Mario Pikachu 10 back into my collection :grin:

5 Likes

Late on this one, but that Shining Mew is ZESTY.

1 Like

Hello friends! This is somewhat of a combo of a collection addition + my next PSA submission video that I put together late last night. Not really a Youtuber or particularly good at social media stuff but I figured I would try my hand at it as I had a couple friends who wanted to see what was heading off to get slabbed. Realized how long it was after I posted, kinda boring I know!

TL:DW - Sending in a variety of modern Japanese and English with some old-school stuff sprinkled in.
Also started an Instagram which is in my signature as well! Having some fun with it. Hope everyone’s doing well!

Pretty awesome PSA return day!

4 Likes