Emba's Collection - PSA Return Highlights

Hi all! I’m collector from Finland, finally decided to make my own thread to showcase some of my collection. I collect mostly Japanese cards, but some English too. I used to collect pokemon back in early 2000s, and started again in 2016 :blush:

I will be updating this thread frequently, let’s start off with some cool WEB holos:

13 Likes

Awesome group of treasures:)

2 Likes

I really like E series holo cards, some great artworks. :blush:

9 Likes

So jeallous of that town on no map espeon :3
I lost an auction for it twice hehehehe.

Beautiful stuff!

1 Like

E-series certainly had lots of great eeveelution illustrations. Aquapolis Espeon can be really confusing, took a while for me to figure out what’s going in art above. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

The Japanese e series is one of the best bang for your buck series right now. The eeveelutions look really nice together!

3 Likes

Totally agree! The thick yellow border might be a let down for some collectors, but all in all the E series cards looks great imo, with some of the best artworks ever made! =)

1 Like

Some PLAY Promo ex cards, must be one of my all time favorite Ho-Oh and Mew illustartions :blush:

For those who are not familiar with these cards, all of these are japanese exclusive expect the celebi

4 Likes

beautiful stuff man!
that celebi is so adorable.

1 Like

Awesome psa gems. Will eventually have to get these japanese exclusive exs, such as the Lugia,Jirachi,Mew, for my ex binder.

1 Like

Small update! I love the artwork on these Houndoom cards :blush:

4 Likes

I haven’t updated this for a while…I recently bought a new scanner, and I really like the quality! No more hassle with glare and lighting etc. when taking photos of psa cards :grin:

I will be sharing some of my favorites from my latest PSA returns…

4 Likes

Congrats bud :blush: sure love that artwork

1 Like

Thanks! Same here, and the holofoil looks really nice ^^

Such a great collections! Congrats! I’m in love with the Houndoom no map… And I’m usually only into generation I O.O

1 Like

Thanks! Some of the e series cards have amazing artwork :blush:

Some more, Trainer’s Magazine Bird trio…

9 Likes

Some of the best looking tyranitar cards :+1:

6 Likes

Quick starter gift set holos and some cool non holos :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Good lord - the red & gift set is so under-rated… I’ve never seen that charmander before - I dare not ask how much it cost!

1 Like