Emba's Collection - PSA Return Highlights

Yeah, definitely some great looking cards. And I actually have no idea how much that charmander would cost, there are only three graded at psa 10 :S

Yeah, these cards were included in the vending series. The red/green starter gift set cards are slightly different thought, they are non glossy and doesn’t have rarity symbols. Also all of the holo cards were non holo in the vending series

It’s not necessarily that people wont pay for it - but some people just only want it in a certain way!
I love a lot of the vending series, but i’d only ever buy them in PSA 10 - and their prices are just not justifiable at the moment… :slightly_frowning_face:

I NEED IT.

Some stuff

6 Likes

Cute mews!

Obligatory @skinst tag.

2 Likes

HHHHH nice! Thanks so much for tagging me.

These are amazing @emba! Thanks for sharing these ^^

2 Likes

Thanks guys :blush:

miscellaneous Gengar cards:

4 Likes

Complete psa 10 ex set from Rocket Gang Strikes Back + bonus, definitely one of my favorite sets. English Raikou is a placeholder until I grade a JP one and I will eventually try to find the remaining gold stars :blush: (Edit: by complete I mean all of the ex cards from the actual set, I know both versions of raikou and persian are missing)

8 Likes

You miss persian too. :^)

1 Like

Yep you’re right! I have one non holo version for my next psa submission, should be a 10. But the holo version is really hard to find in mint condition :confounded:

Some highlights / low pop / cool artworks from my latest PSA returns :blush:

7 Likes