The value of Shadowless PSA 10 Uncommons/Non-Holo Rares?

I know there is a pretty big market for PSA 10 1st Edition Uncommon Base Set cards, but what about PSA 10 Shadowless Uncommons? For example, cards such as Kadabra, Electabuzz, etc.

I’ve seen some of these cards going for pretty high amounts on eBay, and I know a lot of them have really low pops.

What are everyone’s thoughts? How do you value these cards?

I have sold multiple C/U from $40-99.

Shadowless are comparable to 1st Ed in rarity and print run. The set has always been underrated compared to 1st Ed. Wouldn’t be surprised if there is an influx in the future.

2 Likes

As 1st Edition cards are becoming more expensive, then I guess shadowless is second best thing,

Some of the holographic 1st edition base set stuff is going for ridiculous high prices even in comparison to 12 months ago, I feel pretty bad for anyone who sold a PSA 10 1st edition Zard this time last year!

Shadowless is a set too watch for certain, as prices increase, I guess more collectors will turn to shadowless :blush:

1 Like

@cljdavis makes a very good point! The Shadowless cards are the exact same card template as 1st ED, but without the stamp. The price difference is a big incentive for collectors who are mainly after the artwork/template design. I actually remember mentioning this in a video, and it slipped my mind when posting. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Man, I really wish I got back into collecting a year or two ago when prices were more reasonable. Haha.

2 Likes

People have been saying this for the past 12 years.

3 Likes

Electabuzz is a rare…

Evolutions does that to you.

3 Likes

That’s why I said “uncommons/non-holo rares” in the title. I just forgot to include it in the actual post.