The somewhat okayish, probably better than nothing WINNER!!!

AND THE WINNER IS…
FAZOOL!!!@fazool

Thanks again everyone for entering, I am going to try to do these more often so always keep checking back and contributing on E4!!!

Good Morning E4! Get ready for the worlds US forums? Biggest-small most average, okayish & probably better than nothing giveaway!!!

Winner will receive everything pictured, shipped to you free of charge!

5 Japanese SM3+ shining legends boosters
5 Japanese SM3H (Burning shadows) Boosters
1 PSA 10 Gem Mint Japanese Charizard GX
1 PSA 10 Gem Mint Japanese Ho-oh GX
1 PSA 10 Gem Mint Japanese Ho-oh GX Secret Rare
1 PSA 10 Gem Mint Japanese Gym 2 Rocket’s Zapdos Holo

There is only one requirement for entry…
YOU MUST have an avatar picture!!!
Open to all Members of E4 with an avatar picture.

How do you enter you might ask?
Just reply to this thread with your favorite movie quote, simple as that.

Giveaway starts today, September 22nd and ends October 5th at Midnight EST.
How will the winner be selected?
Randomly with a RNG generator! Once a winner is selected, the name will be posted here and I will PM them to get their shipping information.

Good Luck!

20 Likes

“You’re gonna need a bigger boat.”

Good job brother:)

2 Likes

"[to two members of the KKK]
Jim: Oh boys, lookee what I got heyuh.
Bart: Hey, where the white women at? " from Blazing Saddles. I laugh every single time. Also the ole’ number 6 bit is fantastic too. :blush: They just don’t make movies like them used to.

The number six
Taggart: I got it. I got it.
Hedley Lamarr: You do?
Taggart: We’ll work up a Number 6 on ‘em.
Hedley Lamarr: Number 6? I’m afraid I’m not familiar with that one…
Taggart: Well, that’s where we go a-ridin’ into town, a whampin’ and whompin’ every livin’ thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.
Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women?
Taggart: NAW. We the **** out of them at the Number 6 Dance later on.
Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous.

Thanks for doing this giveaway! I really like the variety of the giveaway.

“See madness, as you know, is like gravity…all it takes is a little push.”
― The Joker

*people screaming*
Mr. Freeze- “Alright everybody… chill
(probably the best scene from Batman and Robin)

Nice giveaway!

1 Like

“As I said before, I’ve allowed you to keep your wicked life for two reasons. And the second reason is so you can tell him in person everything that happened here tonight. I want him to witness the extent of my mercy by witnessing your deformed body. I want you to tell him all the information you just told me. I want him to know what I know. I want him to know I want him to know. And I want them all to know they’ll all soon be as dead as O-Ren.”

Mean Girls!!! Basically any quote from this movie lol.
imgur.com/a/4mEG6

5 Likes

“Keep the change you filthy animal”

Thanks for the giveaway!

6 Likes

“They’re armed.”
“What was that? Armed? What do you mean armed? Armed with what?”
“Err, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster… what do you think they’re gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!”

Thanks for the giveaway :blush:

1 Like

Woowoo!

“It’s been swell… but the swellings gone down”

“What is this? A center for ants?!”

• Derek Zoolander

Cool idea, very generous :blush:

2 Likes

“What we do in life echoes in eternity”

• Russell Crowe (Maximus)
    Gladiator
5 Likes

“No. I am your father.” :ninja:

Very exciting! Thanks!!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks!

“Say ‘what’ again, I dare you, I double dare you m***erf****r, say ‘what’ one more time!!”

Wow thank you!

2 Likes

“According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let’s shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan you believe this is happening? - I can’t. I’ll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I’m excited. Here’s the graduate. We’re very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B’s. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz. - Ow! That’s me! - Wave to us! We’ll be in row 118,000. - Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! - Hey, Adam. - Hey, Barry. - Is that fuzz gel? - A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I’d make it. Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I’m glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. - Hi, Barry. - Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. - Hear about Frankie? - Yeah. - You going to the funeral? - No, I’m not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. Don’t waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day. That’s why we don’t need vacations. Boy, quite a bit of pomp… under the circumstances. - Well, Adam, today we are men. - We are! - Bee-men. - Amen! Hallelujah! Students, faculty, distinguished bees, please welcome Dean Buzzwell. Welcome, New Hive Oity graduating class of… …9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries! Will we pick ourjob today? I heard it’s just orientation. Heads up! Here we go. Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times. - Wonder what it’ll be like? - A little scary. Welcome to Honex, a division of Honesco and a part of the Hexagon Group. This is it! Wow. Wow.

Stellar. (Is this too dated now?)

2 Likes

“Ah ah ah, you didn’t say the magic word.”

-Nedry (aka Newman), Jurassic Park

Also, I’m pretty sure you are now @swolepoke 's hero for solving the avatar crisis of 2017.

8 Likes

“I’m just an elected official, I can’t make decisions by myself!”

“Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!”
-Detective J. Carter

1 Like