TeamRocketOP's First Giveaway, but not last!

Aloha guys/gals!
I have been waiting to do a giveaway for awhile and now is the perfect time to do a giveaway, especially during this time. The Japanese is pack fresh but the TR 1st edition pack has been opened but loaded with goodies :blush:!

It is simple to enter, see below:

1. Name something positive during COVID-19.

2. For fun, choose a Pokemon for the person above you and tell me why you think they should be that Pokemon.

Winner will be chosen at random! Free shipping :grin:, this will be closed on 4/19/20, so enter if you can!
UPDATE: Sorry I wanted to add these bromide cards from Japan to my giveaway and I totally forgot!

25 Likes

Positive is that I have tons of time to work in my garden and I’m confident that by summer, it’ll look better than ever before.
And I think @teamrocketop should be Dark Dragonite, because you’re dark like Team Rocket but still kinda cute.

xoxo

3 Likes

Positive thing is that I get to stay home all day (even though i already do that) and I thin @muk,should be a Muk of course due to it probably being their favorite mon

3 Likes

Positive: people are finding creative ways to continue to connect with friends and family in a time that’s designated for isolation and quarantine.

effectspore huh? Gotta be Breloom because of the Ability (;

Thanks for hosting the giveaway, TeamRocketOP!

3 Likes

Positive - Get to spend time with family.
@effectspore , I think you should consider being Espeon since it is my favorite eeveevolution haha

2 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway!

Positive: Im not laid of, but we have had holiday for almost a week now I and I have two Alaskan Huskies so we have been walking for atleast 4-5 hours a day, something we never get to do when I work from 10-18

PtcKarps I think you should be a Feebas since its superior to Magikarp in everyway

2 Likes

Positive is we continue to have more people join the hobby that were too busy before to take interest. @pokemonunboxing You can be a Pyroar the Lion of Pokemon

4 Likes

A positive for me is that I have had more time to workout. @mcorey777 you could be wailmer because you are a newer member who is slowly becoming more known.

4 Likes
  1. A positive during all of this is the short-term decline in pollution.

2. @swarm should be a Venusaur. Why? I looked at his avatar and then flipped a coin. Tails was Venusaur.

P.S. I also just learned that @swarm and I were both born on May 13th.

5 Likes

A positive thing is that the weather is great right now, so I can walk all seven days of the week (usually I only walk two days on the week when I work at home).

And @taizokai should be an Alakazam. His avatar is a Kadabra, but unfortunately Pokémon doesn’t print them anymore due to the Uri Geller fiasco, so he’s forced to evolve unfortunately. :slightly_frowning_face:

And thanks for the giveaway @teamrocketop! Congrats in advance to whomever wins it (I hope I’m congratulating myself here :wink: ).

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

A positive thing is that I get to spend more time at home with my cat, who is loving the fact that he gets more attention all day long!

@quuador should be a Slowking. He reminds me of the Slowking from the Pokemon Movie 2000…wise, helpful, funny, and perhaps in need of pants.

7 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway and this fun format @teamrocketop!

A positive thing is that I get to spend much more time wandering on E4, eBay, and Youtube, and getting to know some many awesome fellow collectors in the past weeks.

@fourthstartcg should be a growlithe, as his great job of being our moderator reminds me of officer Jenny’s growlithe in the anime, who bravely defends the peace of our community:)

7 Likes

Nice free stuff!

Positive from covid, less world pop report

@nostalgiaoldbird, should be a pidgey, cos he like birds and pidgey is a bird

3 Likes

Something positive about COVID: Some people are spending more time with their families because they can work from home

PapaFrankGod should be a magikarp so he has something to dream and aspire to (being a gyarados)

6 Likes

Is it only one winner?

Yes

The virus has opened up time for me to dive into comic books I haven’t read in many years, which is awesome. It’s been such a fun ride so far!

@teamrocketop should be Meowth from the anime because he’s one of the most wholesome pokemon ever and of course being a part of Team Rocket!

2 Likes

Lost 12lbs due to no bread and fast food during all this, so that’s something. Looks like I have effectspore and TeamRocketsOP cause he responded to effectspore lol. Effectspore would be a sylveon, a shiny to be specific due to avatar. An TeamRocketOP would be a pikachu more specifically a Dark pikachu due to his avatar and Name.

1 Like

:wink:

2 Likes

Gotta go again lol simensim would be Luigi’s Richu, cause every pichu wants to be a richu :wink:

2 Likes