The PWCC Megathread

Yeah no kidding. They’re allowed to change the title… but I still wish PWCC would do their damn job. There’s 0 mention of the language in the description as well.
Last time it was up, I think it’s a member here that won it.

1 Like

Criminal:(

2 Likes

I wonder if they will all end at the exact same time… lol I might try to get one for $400.

2 Likes

My watch list…

This is unsustainable.

4 Likes

you need multiple ebays just to fit pwcc’s listings lol. “got that saturation” right Scott :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like there’s a mislabeled “1st edition” base set Charmeleon: link

3 Likes

Be careful. Last time there were 3 and the last one did sell for 425, but it was horrid condition. The worst PSA 8 imaginable. It was closer to a weak 7 with edgewear all over the place. It is a great opportunity though for buyers.

2 Likes

all I can say about PWCC is that they are insanely good for us in Europe, in their last auction I bought 5 PSA cards from them on Wednesday and two days later on Friday I already had them… absolutely crazy.
They also make the cards cheaper to import… and you probably know :wink:

1 Like

Did/do they combine shipping?
I’m tempted to bid on a couple cards but am unsure of this.
Thanks

1 Like

yes they do! just request an invoice before paying multiple cards

2 Likes

They do but it is worked out by total cost and number of items. Ive included a picture with the shipping rates for outside the US.

5 Likes

The Mewtwo
“Remarkable Mewtwo in PSA 10. Perfectly centered with pristine corners and chipless edges.”
“chipless edges.”

HMMM

2 Likes

If I was bidding on it I’d ask them to look at it and tell me if it is debris or in fact a chip and if it is a chip they should end the listing as it puts them at risk of a returned item due to their faulty description.

1 Like

Thank you for the message. This is indeed damage to the edge, our sincere apologies for the error in the listing. We will inform our team of this!

Best Regards,

Melody Simnitt

7 Likes

jeez 87k for that black lotus.

1 Like

Highest priced Pokemon card from the pwcc auction is shilled to death, Rayquaza gold star.

www.ebay.com/itm/401569903949?nordt=true

How do you think pwcc will sort this one out in terms of the winning buyer and how much they should pay for it? I thought they would be on top of things like this. Puts off any potential real buyer for sure.

P.S. AUCTIONS END TONIGHT BY THE WAY. Any cards that you’re looking forward to hopefully win?

1 Like

Interesting if these are shills. Probably from people invested in the RGS and don’t want it to succumb to low PWCC pricing?

That would be one method to keep PWCC from ruining the market prices… just shill all the high end cards so they stop trying.

1 Like

The Mewtwo is over 2k now for what I would consider a PSA 9. Wowsers

1 Like

This was a re-list of a previous PWCC auction (exact same cert #). Last round, 2 rays were up for bidding; one of them sold and was paid for, while the other one (this one) was relisted.

PWCC will sort it out as they always do - ban the nonpayer from future auctions and re-list the card until it is purchased.

1 Like

What do you guys bet will end higher… PSA 10 Unlimited Charizard or PSA 9 Shadowless? Both are tied in a dead heat at $1,225 right now:

www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Pokemon-Game-Holo-Charizard-4-PSA-10-GEM-MINT-PWCC/401569890120?hash=item5d7f6e3f48:g:N9EAAOSwPRxbUN9b

www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Pokemon-Game-Shadowless-Holo-Charizard-4-PSA-9-MINT-PWCC/352409585915?hash=item520d3f88fb:g:-9YAAOSwLcZbUOAC

1 Like