The Lighter Side Of The Virus-Meme’s Welcom—Cure Added 3/23

With this extra time on my hands I’ve been able to knock out certain things I’ve been holding off on. Just finished putting my go kart back together. Installed a new lil engine on it last summer. Can’t wait to speed off!

2 Likes

Cool meme

Grow up already

@theeucollector
Big brother is watching you everywhere. :grin:

2 Likes

I’d bet my life the petridish was labeled covid-19

Reminds me of a gif here in my country from the news. We have someone next to our prime minister when he’s doing a speech, who’s translating his words to sign language for the deaf and bad hearing people watching. Here is what she did recently:

Basically means: don’t hoard stores to stash up (or how we’ve Dutchman would call it: niet hamsteren (literally translated as ‘don’t go hamstering’ :wink: ). Sometimes it’s funny to watch the news just for the sign language tbh. And it’s also nice that they do it, for the deaf people watching. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

11 Likes

The shortest bear market in history followed by the biggest 3 day increase in history.

Let’s keep it up:)

3 Likes

I’m reposting this. If everybody refrained from touchIng their faces THIS PANDEMIC WOULD BE OVER IN 14 days. PERIOD!

Please elaborate. I don’t know if you’re making some weird meta joke, or if you’re actually serious.

@pablodestiny11, For 99% of the infected people, the way they caught the virus was by touching their eyes, nose or mouth with hands that contained the virus. If you don’t touch your face you can’t catch the virus.
Now is there any other way to catch the virus? Yes. If someone who has the virus sneezes in your face or kisses you. That’s about a 1%er but possible, so during that couple weeks don’t get close enough to someone who may sneeze in your face.
Clear enough?

1 Like

Apparently this doctor is pretty sharp.

www.foxnews.com/media/doctor-david-price-coronavirus

1 Like

Was expecting a link to a Fox News article.

Let me rephrase.

What I meant to ask is this: what exactly are you hoping to achieve by minimizing the potential damage of the virus? I’ve seen it time and time again in your posts. I simply can’t comprehend why you’d choose to take a laissez-faire approach to an unprecedented situation, especially given your lack of expertise.

1 Like

I didn’t really expect you to get it. You’re probably the type that partied hearty over spring break.
I don’t take it seriously though? Like most of what you said…wrong again. Don’t assume, you only make an ass out of yourself,
Me and my family only leave the house to go to doctors appointments. My two sons take care of all our outside chores like shopping which they leave in my garage. I’m at a high risk as is my daughter.
What am I hoping to achieve you asked? Just what I said, Don’t touch your damn face. If you only follow that one thing you won’t get sick then get me or your family sick.

Now this thread isn’t for trolls like you so don’t try to hijack it. Head over to one of the other virus threads.

1 Like

Oh…and one more thing Pablo, that same doctor was on c-span which is where I saw him and then googled his name for the video.

Spreading false information like this, is dangerous. The primary way to contract the virus is from respiratory droplets form another person. NOT form touching contaminated surfaces and then your face, as that is only the secondary way it spreads. Social distancing is the only thing that will slow the virus, until a vaccine is found.

3 Likes

Welp this thread is done.

Here is a thread for memes.

4 Likes