The Index of Elite Fourum Collections

Wow, incredible list

Incredible effort compiling this - thank you!

My collection thread seems to be have been deleted? I never deleted itā€¦its been stagnant for a year or 2 but still :confused:

Thank you for doing this

Wow!!! Super impressive! This is awesome! :blush:

1 Like

Holy Moly, this must of been a nightmare to make.

Really appreciate it buddy :blush:

xx.

1 Like

What a great thread. This is the first post I have looked at in almost a year. I decided to take a break because I felt burnt out. I ended up selling a bit of my cards, but I kept all my favorites. Iā€™m glad to see the community is still going strong.

3 Likes

I can see I was added :open_mouth: This thread is great ty for making :grin:

3 Likes

BIG RESPECT for making this, this is so awesome.

2 Likes

wow! I feel honoured! Does anyone with a collection get on here? Either way; making these listsā€¦ such dedication! Thank you, and canā€™t wait to scroll through aaaaall those beautiful cards on this forum

2 Likes

If you are a member of the forum and take the time to create a thread sharing your collection you deserve a spot in the archive in my view =)

Many, many excellent collections!

8 Likes

Just found this thread recently. Thanks for putting this together, it must have been a LOT of work!

Perhaps I should make my own collection threadā€¦

6 Likes

You should definitely make one. As someone who waited a long time before making mine, it feels good to share your collection journey and your prized card.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Thanks for the mention! This archive is AMAZING, I am still editing and uploading on my collection thread, once itā€™s ready I hope to list my own amongst the greats here heh.

*edit, I am done for now! My collection thread is somewhat ready heh

1 Like