The Index of Elite Fourum Collections

Wow a lot of work went into this, thanks for including me in! Also reminded me to post an update >.>

Whoa, great work! This is terrific.

Very cool! Now I need to update my collection thread sometime :grin:

1 Like

Ummm holy crap! Like always, amazing job, @brendantheclayboy ! I hope you know how awesome you are, and how much awesomeness you bring to the community!

4 Likes

Do you have a day job or have you discovered the secret of ā€œGroundhog Dayā€ ? To generate this list you must have spent enternatity trawling through post. Respect to your efforts and thank you for considering my collection worthy to be added to the list. I wonā€™t let you down. :blush:

Very cool initiative! Must have been a huge work :open_mouth:

And probably most of our cards are stuck in the neverending PSA/BGS/CGC cycle :sob:

Most epic notification I have ever received. Awesome job with this!

1 Like

@brendantheclayboy, Thank you! This has inspired me to add to my collection thread this weekend!

Amazing feat to put all of this together!

2 Likes

Wow this is so cool! Thank you so much for your hard work putting this together! Time to update my collection thread!

1 Like

mom Iā€™m on TV :grin:

6 Likes

Amazing work throwing this thread together. Also serves as some inspiration to update my Collection thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Respect!

Seriously this is incredible awesome job.

1 Like

Wow, I canā€™t believe itā€™s been 3 years since I updated my collection and boy has it changed, haha.

Great initiative!

I really needed to feel like a family today. This is beautiful! Iā€™ve been popping on here and there while Iā€™m budgeting for cardsā€¦ Thank you :pray::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Very impressive!!

1 Like

This is awesome I canā€™t wait to see the additions to peopleā€™s threads as well as update my own. :blush:

Wow this is honestly amazing.

So this is what it feels like to get screened on TV for 3 seconds, and having your friends and family recognize you from your 3 seconds of fame.

1 Like

Can one of the mods sticky this thread in the Collection additions section?

Greetz,
Quuador

11 Likes