The holo/foil background of my Japanese Jungle Vaporeon?

Hi!
So i was just checking Cardmarket and saw these backgrounds along with these Vaporeons:

But then I looked at my Japanese version, and (as far as I can see) it has the background similar to the 1st eng edition, the non holo one? But then wíth holo? If you know what I mean? The Japanese version on Cardmarket shows a much darker background, and a different patron. Am I seeing things or am I right? :thinking:
Maybe they just edited it weird @ cm?
Really curious what you guys think!

here is my card:

the cardmarket scan is just making the holo look dark. your card looks right :+1:

3 Likes

Ah okay! i thought so, but it looks like a whole different patron! And some of the cards listed (with a photo added) also kinda look like the cm version, so thats why i was confused! :slight_smile:

Agreeing with what others say, the cardmarket images are scans, and scans generally make the foil areas look darker, and bring out the holo pattern more. Accounting for that, yours looks the same.

I chuckled. I’d wager lots of things look different after the whole bottle of Patron.

1 Like

No no! I am sober! I’m awake for 48 hours though, but that does not have anything to do with it. Rig-
OH wait patron, PATRON. I MEANT PATTERN. lmao that took a whole minute. Got me thinkin’ i was being casually funny, but no i just cant type :")

2 Likes

“the same”? Apologize to Arieleon right now! She got swirls, baby

1 Like

VERY Fair observation! My most sincere apologies, Arieleon. You are a sparkling, glimmering star in the pokemon firmament. Truly! Few swirl-less commoners come close to that magnificent art!

2 Likes

Cardmarket just sucks

1 Like