-=The E4 Signature Exchange=-

I think this process will be a long haul so you will have time to acquire whatever you need

2 Likes

I think I might add some rarity to my signatures. Maybe some special sketches, characters on them, etc. Maybe a super nice card thatā€™s signed 1/1 style :smirk:. Thisā€™ll be fun

3 Likes

Also, just saying this card could be fun for signatures since itā€™ll look like Oak is signing it. And itā€™s cheeeeep

12 Likes

Nice card, but if 100 people send you the same card it wonā€™t be as nice anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been ready for years

21 Likes

I agree. I want people to sign whatever card they love or associate themselves with <3
so @cig will sign a base set charizard for everyone :wink:

2 Likes

No prob @cig I didnā€™t want to completely bankrupted you! :wink:

Well yeah not everybody should do it, just a fun little idea :nerd_face:

1 Like

Bunnies love to multiply :rabbit:

4 Likes

I just bought 90+ copies of one card for $5 total
:muscle:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

:rabbit: + :rabbit2: = :chart_with_upwards_trend: :bunnytoken: :bunnytoken: :bunnytoken: :bunnytoken: :bunnytoken: :bunnytoken:

2 Likes

OK, whoā€™s buying mass quantities of Radiant Steelix cards?! :laughing:

Someoneā€™s looking for a PSA 10.
:smirk:

4 Likes

This poll will close on the 22nd of January. Those who are lurking, make sure to fill out the poll if wanting to participate :heart:

4 Likes

I love this idea so much, I did the poll and hope people donā€™t mind a relatively new person joining, I know my signature might not be very desirable but I thought this is so cool!

I think I have like 1 or 2 days below the 15 days visited requirement, so Iā€™m hoping itā€™ll be okay that thatā€™ll be completed soon anyway before the actual exchange starts. We shortly spoke on Discord too

5 Likes

All are welcomed :blush:

1 Like

This is my favorite post on E4 so far. Donā€™t know why, it just is.

Sorry, but just a clarifying question, if I am misunderstanding it. Do we have to send all our signed cards to one middleman or send our signed cards individually to all of the participants.

I ask because it seems one of the rules is to use tracking and if we have to send our cards to all participating members, I was wondering if we have a PWE option available.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Send all your cards in one package, wait a while, receive a single package with a copy of everyone elseā€™s cards who participated.

When shipping your package, tracking is required since the process canā€™t begin until everyoneā€™s cards arrive at once place. If for whatever reason tracking is far too expensive or impossible then Iā€™m sure we can make an exception at the risk of being excluded should the package take way too long. Most likely the return shipping will be untracked to cut down costs (and the time it takes isnā€™t as critical at that point)

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for clarifying. I misunderstood what it meant.

Cheers!

2 Likes

I updated the main post. Thank you for your question. Others probably were wondering the same thing.