Buying ALL e4 member signatures

Ill pay for the shipping, send it lettermail or this will get expensive quickly.

Im going to do an entire binder of e4 signatures. The cards signed are not too important, something easy to let go of. Maybe something nicer than an energy but i can live with energies, bulk, wotc, modern, whatever is handy. Unless instructed otherwise ill send my own signed card to the return address on the envelope.

Please PM for my address and to sort the shipping costs out

OR pm me your address, i will send you a signed card via lettermail, and you can send me one to the return address! This is a 480 page binder, so participating is mandatory :rofl:

EDIT: 18 participants so far! Less than half a day into the project.

EDIT: December 22. 2 days in, already at 30 participants!! 6.25% toward my goal of filling a 480 slot binder. Maybe if we knock this one outta the park ill do a second edition. I want to quell any concerns about my motive, or concerns about me maybe doing something bad with the signatures. As previously mentioned by other members, use your screen name. I have put my personal signature on hundreds of international packages for canada post, they require a real signature for any international mailing, while being worried about having a signature out there in the wild isnt a concern of mine, i want to respect anyone who is concerned. If you want to keep your address private, i completely understand. We can find a work around, i know The King volunteered his help for USA members so perhaps he would be a good middleman. Of course this is optional and i wont be even the slightest bit upset towards those who dont want to participate! PS I will date stamp edits and updates to keep this alive.
EDIT: December 28th Quuador gave the first confirmation of an outgoing signed card arriving! Definitely a noteworthy event. I wont update with every new signature, thatll be for the collection thread, probably weekly. I am yet to have the first incoming signed card arrive, but canada post and my local area are pretty bad right now so its nothing to worry about.

30 Likes

DM me your address I already have the stamps

2 Likes

I’m from Europe, so it’d be expensive, no?

In the US we have global forever stamps for plain white envelopes under 1 oz. Anywhere in the world for $1.30.

@parkermrparker similar to PFM send me your address and I can have a signed charmander in the mail this week.

1 Like

Im in canada, if im not mistaken lettermail from europe to canada should be under $5. I can send a card lettermail anywhere (aside from postage covid closure places) for $2.75 or less

I’d say non tracked might be around that. I have to send some orders tomorrow or the day after (i usually only sell within EU), and can ask :blush:

1 Like

just dm me your address and I’ll send one asap, I have more than enough stamps that it doesn’t matter if it’s paid for or not lol

2 Likes

Parker…you could have all USA members ship to me and I’ll forward them along to you all at one time. I’ll even pay the shipping up to you. That’ll save everyone some money;)

12 Likes

Thank you for the offer King but i am so bored and love seeing mail in my mailbox, this little project will give me something to do and put plenty of mail in the box. Ill see your signed card soon?

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the collection update with full binder! PM’d you Parker!

4 Likes

I have a stamp ready and also Canadian! Shoot me your address and I’ll have a card posted the next time I swing by Canada Post.

1 Like

I just spent like 45 minutes combing through my 5,000ish card bulk box for a singular Giratina to send and I somehow don’t have a single Giratina that isn’t in my binder or graded. Insanity.

Welp, I’m sending a reverse holo that expresses my emotion at not being able to find said non-existent Giratina. Shoot me your mailing info, no need to postage :blush:

1 Like

OK but this isn’t like some Squid Game shit is it?

5 Likes

I dont really know anything about squid games, i doubt ill ever watch it too. So no!

2 Likes

That’s just what front man would say…

4 Likes

:male_detective:

3 Likes

What is a “signed” card? I must be missing something.

1 Like

Am I the only one who finds this a bit odd?

3 Likes

I’m in! Would love to send an Ampharos card to you after the holidays. PM sent

are people using their signature or their autograph for this?