One small step for signatures, one long journey for Parker

This will be my proudest time expenditure when it comes to pokemon in non monetary related events, chasing down signatures from e4 members til I’m blue in the face and probably blacklisted from every pokemon page known to exist due to my consistent -hopefully peaceful- requesting of said signed cards.
“Signed card? That sounds sketchy”
“Thats going to damage cards! No way!!”
“I dont want that creep having my address.”
“Bleh, i dont want to spend money on a card and shipping just so that loser can do this”

Tell me a problem i dont have a solution for, then we got a real problem.

I am chasing after cards signed by e4 screen names, so any sketchiness is not to be worried about. Dont sign with your real name.
If youre concerned about damaging cards please sign a sleeve and put the card inside, as all the cards will be sleeved inside the binder anyway and no one will know the difference.
You can always send a card with no return address, or with a volunteers address as the return address, king pokemon, maybe a mod or anyone else who feels like volunteering.
I will cover all costs associated!!

10 Likes

This sounds great. I just need to figure out how I want to sign my screen name first.

Im excited to see how a binder page of these will look! Good luck!

1 Like

PM me your address and I’ll shoot you a card in a pwe. Don’t worry about the stamp cost

Heres an example of an outgoing signed card. I like to doodle a little on the pokemon for added flavour.

5 Likes

And so it begins…

Dan was the first person who got my address among 2 others who were the firsts to arrive in the mail today. Im not buying the premium tapatalk so i cant put 2 photos in one post via mobile. The next post will be the rest of the 3 which showed up today

6 Likes

Go ahead and try to tell me this binder isnt going to be cool…

17 Likes

this looks awesome! definitely going to join the fun =]

This is such a cute idea!

A surprise addition from Reina “lurker” and one of the early participants octaane’s signatures arrived friday and were added to the binder today. Next week should be a big week, i think maybe 5-10 new signatures could arrive!

8 Likes

Love it. Sending mine out tomorrow

1 Like

PM your address where to send the card off to! I’d love to contribute! :blush:

Mine is heading off on Monday!

1 Like

3.5 new members added to the binder, thank you davie for the .5 qwachansey and cool pikastoise card!

5 Likes

This collection just keep getting better and better.

PM me for where to send a card. I’d love to be a part of this.

Big haul of sigs today. Thanks stevethemagicguy for 3, very generous of you! & pocket puff who isnt on e4 but wanted to be in the binder. I’m sure theyll join e4 eventually though.

9 Likes

Another day, another batch of sigs for the binder. 22 cards so far from 18 different people! Tons more on the way

4 Likes

PM me an address brother!

Today there was a pretty big haul of signatures!!

11 Likes

thanks again for letting me participate!

1 Like