The coolest autograph cards I ever seen - PWCC Auction

giphy

2 Likes

11 Likes

33k is stupid

If people want to waste their money please donate to me and I’ll buy some fireworks

7 Likes

Strong valuations is the polite way i’ll word it. In all cases except Arita these are public records for each artist on a signed “card” Personally i think there is better value for each that we’ve seen recently…but to each their own.

4 Likes

Honestly not that surprised on the Sugimori. I think the unique design + deep provenance is why it earned a premium. Maybe the premiums will help more surface, if more exist!

7 Likes

The market don’t care about feelings. Very cool and unique cards!

1 Like

If anyone has an extra $100K, multisignature cards are slowly coming out of the woodwork… :eyes:

3 Likes

Omg, that prices! I have some signed stuff (mostly videogames) but I never saw that much amount of money in that market :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Only interested in multisignature cards if they’re embossed with a serial number to 10 or less, and includes a patch of the shirt they were wearing the day their art was finalized

2 Likes

Price honestly seems reasonable. It’s a legendary concept on that classic e series border. Presentation is excellent. Like, one hasn’t shown up so it’s obviously rare, and even if Ken Sugimori did a public signing good luck getting the blank card. This is a S tier piece to have in a collection. If you own this, you have the only known copy. Magical words. Plus, it’s not being auctioned in Japan.

1 Like

That might be the all time goat PSA label. Can’t read a single thing lol

6 Likes

As much as I like the signatures from the first post, I have to be honest: I dont like this item. It’s signed by such a good artists but the way it’s done (covering the art) it’s so unpleasing to me. I like much, much more they way @quuador did with the Pikachu from Worlds 2022

2 Likes

Tbf, I’m not the one who signed my Pikachu. I’ve let everyone decide how they wanted to sign it (as long as it’s on the front and not covering other signatures), and just handed them the card and pencil. :sweat_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

I know haha, maybe my writing was poor, I wrote that sentence because the pikachu card is yours, not implying you did all the signatures (unless you were the guy from the movie Spit :sweat_smile: ).

2 Likes

Yeah I think those prices are more than reasonable. It’s a event-specific Pokémon card signed and hand-drawn by the original artist of their original pokemon at 2004 worlds, an already significant event. People love sketches on signed cards because every one is technically unique. This card with the main image hand drawn is even more unique. Idk I just know when I saw it, I couldn’t stop looking at it. Talk about a card no one else has. Even if more surface, how likely is it a ton more show up.

anyone planning on bringing a blank card for saitou ?

5 Likes

You need some low res cosmos holo pattern printed on there

But wait theres more

11 Likes

They are really cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

I saw this coming :eyes:

1 Like