The Charizard Authority's Collection

Just saw that haha. I don’t post a whole lot. Between ebay, my family, basketball, church, and trying to squeeze in vacation - I usually sleep hard for 6 hours

4 Likes

So are you gonna crack it open? :blush:

I saw that box the other day and was tempted but I really had no idea of the value of it so left it. If I recall they’re selling a Skyridge & LC box too.

But my reaction when I see this thread has been bumped:

1 Like

I will be keeping it sealed. I assume it will be my last addition to the booster box collection, other than new releases. Now I have to work on getting the red logos fossil theme display. That one and a few others from WOTC have been elusive

1 Like

If you run into any extra packs on you quest and need to unload them for a fair price let me know.

Great find. Congrats on finishing the English boxes

Wow that’s an amazing collection, I’m not sure if I could help myself if I had that I’d be way too tempted to open lol

Verrryyyy nice!! I just picked up a theme deck display the other week. The last Fossil red logo item Charlie and I need is a booster box! Some day!!

1 Like

I agree. I can’t even leave the parking lot after buying a booster pack :confused:

2 Likes

For now, this is in my collection:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jOw_kLe_AI

13 Likes

Wow!

I predict upwards of 500k + views on this video. Hopefully this blows up!
Awesome

1 Like

I enjoyed that video :blush:

1 Like

The big three…congrats;)

2 Likes

emeergeerd this is gowna be so cool. going to watch after i package the things for people xD

1 Like

You pulled the big three on camera. truly epic man

1 Like

Why the fuck can’t I be you in that video?

It is appropriate that pack number 4 had charizard 4/102. :blush:

3 Likes

Leave it to Scott to notice that :sunglasses:

1 Like

Before he opened that pack “I am crossing my fingers for Charizard”

… all I could think was… by any chance can you cross your fingers for me to get a promotion?!

Awesome pull

That was simply beautiful. Best of luck with grading!

1 Like