The 1452nd where did this come from post.

I got this in a collection I bought two days ago. It was in the front page of the binders pocket! Usually they are full of beat up cards or damage counters haha. Does anybody know anything about this toy wishes magazine insert?! I had never heard of toy wishes magazine before, I just looked it up cause it was in the bottom corner of the page (2nd picture). I guess it was a magazine showcasing popular toys for christmas maybe? Does anyone know if there was more then these four available? Has anyone ever seen a picture of this page still attached to the magazine? It says Hasbro on it, it was probably in the section for Hasbro made pokemon toys. I think these cards are super awesome looking, showing the actual toy placed in a real nature setting!The card stock is very similar to a topps card, same thickness and texture. It’s a shame the gengar has a crease…

I’m not sure I could bring myself to cutting these into cards, but I wonder if I did if PSA would grade them?

Edit: I figured before I’d post this I should probably search ebay first to see if anything pops up, and sure enough… this listing for a psyduck showed up! www.ebay.com/itm/Toy-Wishes-Magazine-Hasbro-Psyduck-Pokemon-Card-1999-Rare/264560956568?hash=item3d990fd498:g:cYAAAOSwpI5d7Yafo

I guess there was more then the four I have!

And I guess this is the magazine issue it came from:
www.ebay.com/itm/Toy-Wishes-Magazine-1999/183972940652?hash=item2ad5a44b6c:g:tiAAAOSw0-NdjlJz

4 Likes