that Illustrator ...

Yes. I was the middleman.

1 Like

Sorry to be bumping up an old thread, but im guessing there was a illustrator listed on yahoo japan? I wasn’t aware of this site so will have to keep my eyes on it in the future!

There indeed was! However, it was the same card that is listed on ebay at the moment for 50k. If your looking for an illustrator I have one you can have for a mere 49k :stuck_out_tongue: (In all seriousness I would rather gnaw off my own arm before letting it go).

Ahh i see haha!

I thought this may be the case. How much did it sell for originally, and was it graded at the time, or did smpratte buy it and have it graded?

Any idea on what Smpratte’s sold for (if he actually sold it?)

The listing ended because the time of the listing was down to 0, not sure if he reconsidered any of his offers.

Dammmmn! Wish id joined this forum a year ago!

Really?

Damn!!!

Yeah, isn’t there another one on Y!J right now?

it was but the shoe guy, but he took it down

he reuploaded the 3 trophy set which is being bid lower than before

That shoe guy sold his illustrator to Scott months ago. The one that was on yj was JP-juns yj account. It is not available at this time on either auction site.

Whats a realist selling price for an ungraded illustrator now?

Wasn’t it something like 1 million yen + fees?

whilst its a lot of money for a card, id be willing to spend that, IF one’s up for sale, and someone can help me with yahoo japan?

Japanime who’s here on upccc will happily middleman a ya auction for you. He’s honest and lives in Japan. He charges 15% + fees.

Awesome, ill give im a pm (How can i do that :grin:?)

Just a heads up, there is currently not an illustrator on the market. Ebay or YJ.

There’s surely an easier way but I don’t know it:(
Find a post by him and click his name then click message. Something like that.

go to messages and just type in japanime under recipient

Show off;)

1 Like

Thanks