Tenaciousm17's Humble Collection

Hello everyone! I finally decided to show everyone here my humble start to my collection. It is a work/hobby in progress. I’ll be continually adding to it when possible. To start off here is my collection. It isn’t much, but I hope you enjoy it! Thanks!

9 Likes

An awesome start my friend! Im a japanese collector so i especially approve of all those nice play cards - are they mint condition?
I noticied a ‘scramble’ mew in your set - i have a complete mint japanese set of these, not seen many of those around to be honest.

1 Like

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Awesome collection :blush:

1 Like

Absolutely love your Mew and Latios/Latias collections! Love how you displayed them too!

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes, they are indeed! I’m extremely confident they would all get a PSA 9 or 10 if I sent them in. :blush: Unfortunately, right now I do not have the funds to be grading a lot of cards right now. Yes, that scramble card was rather hard to find in mint condition.

1 Like

Thank you! My favorite pokemon is Mew and Latios/Latias, so I figured it would be appropriate to start off my collection based around them. As you can see, I’m starting to branch off and collect other cards too. Haha.

2 Likes

You need a corrected Ancient Mew:)

Nice start. Keep it up…l

1 Like

That ain’t no humble collection! Any mint Scramble is a tough find very underrated set

Haha, thanks, although my collection is still very small. Well, it took me months to finally find a mint Scramble Mew. Its a very hard set to get ahold of! Especially just a single card as well!

2 Likes

EPIC!

1 Like

Seconed! Lati collection is real nice.

Looking through this seriously made me want to consider collecting Latias/Latios… Nice collection!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m getting fairly close ton completing it. :blush:

1 Like

I have a bunch, a bunch of different latioas and latias to get you started

Lovely collection ^^

I’d be interested. :blush:

1 Like

Here we go, some rare beauties in there

sorry its upside down, but i figured you would be able to do a handstand…

3 Likes

That’s more than a start I would say! Beautiful cards, especially the Alto Mare couple!

1 Like

Its been awhile since I posted any collection updates. So I decided to post my recent collection additions!
Pictures

I’m extremely happy to finally complete this set in Neo Destiny. Its been awhile since I’ve been able to find a Shining Steelix in PSA 9.

7 Likes