Team Rocket set

Yo!

I’m well on my to completing my all time favourite set of Team Rocket in 1st Ed, Unlimited and Japanese.

Other than the error dragonite. What I can think of. What would be considered a master set of the series?

Thanks

2 Likes

Dark Gyarados Pokémon League Prerelease promo
Dark Arbok Hong Kong Pokémon League W Promo
Dark Charmeleon Kraft Giveaway W Promo (Australia)

And maybe also go for sealed products?

4 Likes

On top of that, if you wanted to expand your collection, you could go for the Team Rocket Returns set including the Namesake cards. If you wanted to hate yourself, you could go after the 20th Anniversary Team Rocket Briefcase.

Great set, by the way. One of my favorites from childhood for sure.

3 Likes

All above are great suggestions. Don’t forget about the best holo card ever made… PSA 10 Dark Weezing :wink:

2 Likes

There’s pulling a non-holo trainer, and then there’s Dark Weezing :angry:

8 Likes

Haha some great call outs!

I’ve seen the stamped Arbok and Charmeleon before totally forgot about them lol.

I’ve seen that anniversary case. Very nice! Would love them. Even ungraded are so expensive.

Yea screw Weezing lmao

Dark Weezing, man… What a disappointment when I got that in the mail.

I’m also collecting a complete collection of Team Rocket 1st edition. Are you going graded or just raw?

2 Likes

Nice!

At first i started graded. I got caught up in it then. But soon realised it wasn’t for me. So I admittedly I did crack a couple of slabs and started a raw rocket binder. To me personally just so much more pleasing to look at and much cheaper lol. I’m going for anything I consider a PSA 8 and above. So they are looking pretty minty which is nice. But they are getting harder to find.

How about you? What are you going for?

I’ve got most of the commons PSA 10. Some of the darks. Need to start moving into the holos, but they are so damn expensive. I will get there at some point, though!

1 Like

That’s cool. Good luck!

Thanks a lot, @gen1a! I’ll post images of them all at some point. :blush:

1 Like