TCG Retail Deals & Sales Thread

I never have, But I think it would be a reputable site, they sponsored Jwittz years ago.

Probably the only issue now would be something that is in stock online, but that they don’t actually have it

1 Like

Great deal on there, usually their prices are decent, but super good when they have sales.
They had generations mythical boxes for $8 for a few days

the arceus blister is a good deal, some of the others you listed later, not so much, so maybe just do a quick ebay search on those first
like nvi 36 loose packs if $150

1 Like

Site is sketchy as all heck, but I have had success with them. Last year I missed out on clearing out their piplup/turtwig/chimchar trio boxes. I regret it every day. They are very poor at maintaining their site & inventory, but they quickly refund anything they don’t have.

1 Like

I decided to try my luck with Stop2Shop again, ordered assorted D&P/Plat/HGSS packs. And I just received a tracking number :open_mouth:
Will update when it arrives.

Wow I’m looking at the site now, may place an order myself.

Going through the booster packs and thought this was funny… “StormFront Booster Pack containing 10 Pokeman Cards”

1 Like

I just remembered that they gave me a tracking number on eBay before cancelling my SL Lugia cards too. Forgot about that for a minute.

1 Like

I tried to order the storm front 18 pack lots that say in stock but it won’t go into my cart. Maybe next time, lol.

I tried all those lots as well, none made it into my cart. But the single stormfront packs did!

1 Like

I have been working on a complete psa 10 set of the 12 “sh” shining secret rares. I have 4 tracked down, but some of them are still pop 0. I Think the only way i’ll see some of those in 10’s is if I try and open packs myself to pull them. They are really hard to find loose in even a “decent” condition.

1 Like

Order arrived!

5 Likes

Just ordered 20 packs of Stormfront. I hope they actually ship! I just added a single pack to my cart and upped the quantity. Seemed to work fine. I will keep you all posted!

Are you going to open them?

glad your packaged arrived safe and sound, looks like your thread is going to cause us more problems as since your post and comments we have an overwhelming amount of orders for these packs, thanks and unfortunately I will not know until we get I get in the warehouse this morning if we can fill all those orders, not really sure why so many post that “stop2shop.com” looks sketchy, I know we are a small business with only a couple employees since we moved 10 years ago to run our cat rescue, but stop2shop has been online since the beginning of the english Yugioh series in 2002 and were at one time the number one seller of Yugioh singles, back in the days. However, when we moved to run the animal rescue, the updating of the site has suffered. Hard to take care of 120 cats and nearly a dozen dogs in our rescue and run a business but we are honest people and do our best to fill all the orders. We are moving our selling platform to ccgnation.com which will give us a live inventory on singles and we are working with the platform designer (bidwicket.com) to bring the sealed products over there too so hopefully in 2018 we will be able to only take orders for stock we have like our pokemon code site ptcgo.com. Thanks and those of you that have placed pack orders with us last night, we will be update you with a tracking number or an email later this morning, thanks again for the post and hopefully we can fill all the orders. from Stop2Shop (CCGNation.com or PTCGO.com , not really sure I know who we are anymore.) Happy New Year to you all.

6 Likes

Hello, do you ship to the UK and what is the condition of your singles as i cant seem to see the descriptions of condition anywhere?

newer series, xy and sun moon the cards are pack fresh near mint, the older series I tend to list them as good, although we only sell unused cards, many of these older series have been with us for years and years and years, so just being stored in the four or five row boxes and going in and out of the boxes to pull orders, the cards tend to get slightly scratched or minor edge chips, so older series I classify as “good” and I do not recommend them for near mint collections but are fine for game play, customers are usually very happy when then get them, we do ship internationally but everything is shipped in bubble so we do not have a cheap way to send them, so shipping charges are high, you should be able to add items to the cart on ccgnation and choose your shipping method to see the charges, thanks

1 Like

The “sketchy” remarks are from this

www.resellerratings.com/store/Stop2Shop

Terrible reviews and an average of 2/5 stars.

Those reviews are from 2015 and before so i would take them with a pinch of salt as the service may have been improved since then.

Yeah that would make sense. I was just saying where the idea came from and that it isn’t somewhat justified.

1 Like

Well, upon hearing the good news that orders actually ship I decided to place an order around noon today… only for it to be refunded and cancelled. Can’t say I’m surprised

:slightly_frowning_face: I placed a followup order once mine arrived. Received the tracking number this morning, but also a partial refund for some packs that they didn’t have enough of.