Swedishrudys Collection -11/03 - Shadowless? Shadowless.

Hey Hey! New to the site but i’m here to share my collection. I mostly collect cards from the Ex-sets and all kinds of secret rares.Starting it off with a few cards i graded myself!

12 Likes

hey, welcome :blush:

not a bad start buddy, that alakazam looks awesome! might have to try get one myself lol :stuck_out_tongue: did you also pull these yourself? :blush:

1 Like

Hey man!I pulled the cards from Fates Collide on my own but the Celebi was bought from a local LGS as a raw card. Goddamn that Celebi looked good in the store counter.

New additions! - a bit of dust on this case but damn its pretty!

5 Likes

Woop Woop, something not ex-era for a change!

2 Likes

Nice collection. I like how the reverse foils on the older sets included the set name in the bottom right corner of the picture.

Looks like you only collect PSA 10’s?

Ever think of using the PSA sleeves to protect against the dust?

Yep. I got sleeves on all of em right now and im a bit of a perfectionist so PSA10 is what im after for a majority of the cards unless its something like a goldstar Charizard.

Chugging on with the reverse holos!

3 Likes

Not bad, I am an old school guy but I do appreciate some of the new “artwork”. I would say I feel the same but sometimes saving hundreds with a PSA 9 that looks flawless or no different from a 10, I do not mind. I do completely understand though lol.

1 Like

Woop woop, got a few more goodies to fill up the PSAbox!

4 Likes

A lil update for my collection of ex era cards(and ex-cards!). The big daddy of Pokemon, PSA10 Charizard EX! (Don’t worry, that huge sleeve has been replaced for a tighter one).
Big thanks to @gottaketchumall

7 Likes

Picked up some more sweet sweet cards from ex delta species and a nice Jumpluff needed for my binder collection.The shine on these two cards need a full eyeblinding flash to really show how good they look.

Picked up this a few weeks ago but im including it as a wotc-cardtax for the older collectors here wanting some nostalgia.

3 Likes

Very nice! :blush: Delta Species reverse holos are awesome

1 Like

They are! Especially the way the pulled off dualtype-pokemons which look way better than the newer ones ive seen in Steam Siege.

1 Like

Love the collection dude! You can never go wrong with these old Ex cards. Can’t wait to see mor eof your collection!

1 Like

Small update to the collection with a fun story. I used to run four copies of this Meowth in an old deck of mine as a kid only because i liked one of it’s attacks.
Why you might ask? Well because removing those pesky trainer cards from pokemons should be my first priority in a game, winning can come later!" Yeah i totally won all the games. (I didn’t.)

6 Likes

Nice, not bad! I always wondered about Alakazam and his giant spoon lol. Not sure if its supposed to be a reference to The Matrix :wink:

1 Like

Nice little collection here :blush: love the older es series reverse holos! :blush:

1 Like

Oooh, ive never thought of the spoon that way, groovy.

1 Like

Finally getting around to showing off some more cards that came in on friday morning.

7 Likes