Swedishrudys Collection -11/03 - Shadowless? Shadowless.

A couple of late arrivals from last months purchases! Ex-series and those incredible japanese promos!

Turns out the sleeve on the firefighter pikachu has an odd scratch ive never noticed before, groovy.

And the grand finale…

I would have had a Kyogre here to complete the playpromo trio but it got lost in the mail, guess ill get one later to complete the trio.

3 Likes

Yaaas! Those Groudon and Rayquaza Play Promos are one of my most favorite cards of all time :blush: Great choice there. I have been thinking about getting the Kyogre as well but I don’t like the art that much as with these 2.

1 Like

Ah, no love for the Kyogre? I think the Rayquaza and Kyogre are my faves artwise, the smiling big waterfish is always good looking! You should get one just for the satisfaction of completing the hoenn trio! I know i’ll be aiming for one whenever i get my refund from the previous botched purchase.

1 Like

Welcome to the board, nice collection.

1 Like

Woo, some more cards arriving in the mail sloowly from the Us!

Finally copped this beauty from the delta set, one of the few non reverse holos ive gotten from this set.

The reverse holo on this card is insane! Look at those pokéballs!

Fun story behind this card. Buddy of mine recently told me she got a black bird, well so did i.

Kyogre is easily one of my favorite legendaries. Couldn’t resist this incredible holo from Ex emerald!

Heracross > Pinsir

Managed to nab this from a local collector in Sweden. Always picked this fossil in the games, such a great pokémon.

4 Likes

Finally getting around to posting a few late arrivals from last months purchases!These sets really has the best artwork.

Three more cards added to the collection, probably a hundred or more left towards a complete set of all ex & holos from the ex-sets in psa 10. Woo!

4 Likes

Long time since i last updated this thread but i’ve had a whole random bunch of cards!

Starting off with some cards i got from a exchange i did with a friend living in Australia! Sent some candy with a bunch of cards and this is what came back!
Can’t go wrong with Pikachu and Charmander!

And some more PSA10’s to add in my evergrowing collection, only god knows how much is still left!

That Ludicolo is a great card, might get it graded later!

I heard lots of great recommendations about buying from hiromiyo on ebay, and looks like the rumours were true. Such a awesome seller! Got these sweet pikachus off Hiro, 12/10 would spend my paycheck there again.

Japanese promos really are incredible, just look at 'em!

5 Likes