STOLEN - Charizard EX Power Keepers PSA 10 - 45380548

Long story short buyer opened up a case because tracking didn’t update eBay decided in their favour. MONTHS later I received confirmation from USPS that it was indeed delivered and signed for by the same name and address matching the buyer. So I am just making this thread to warn people about buying this particular Zard and to message me if they come across this cert. This is the buyer’s eBay they did have an instagram but it has since been deleted or the name changed to something else. I will update this thread with any information I discover and feel free to message me if you have any info!

25 Likes

@shizzlemetimbers, are you sure this is not his instagram? www.instagram.com/pokemonpsacards/?hl=en

The photo matches the same as the ebay one.

I’m so sorry for what happened to you :confused:

6 Likes

Yes that’s the one interestingly he has blocked me, I couldn’t see his account even before I posted this info but when I log out I can see it lol

6 Likes

Have you sought a refund from ebay, especially if you can show the card was deliveered.

3 Likes

Yes, but since I received the USPS confirmation several months later they just said take it up with the buyer or contact local authorities. To be honest I am not really fussed about the refund moreso the buyer potentially getting away with a free card lol. Also when I wasn’t blocked I messaged him on June 16th if the card was delivered and his response is below (months later I received the USPS confirmation that it was delivered 30th May)

Gee, don’t know what it is, but he just seems so outgoing, polite, and considerate. Ya know, just the way he is so expressive! Bursting with enthusiasm and integrity!

1 Like

@brendantheclayboy, Lol goes to show always save messages if you think something is fishy

4 Likes

I would not censor anything if this is a stolen card, hope everything resolves, will bombard his Ig with pm’s

5 Likes

I will join as well with both of my IG accounts! This is bad for the community and he needs to do what is right.

2 Likes

I just found out that they recently blocked me and a few things have added up to really convince me, previously I was giving them the benefit of the doubt but looks pretty bad if I were in their shoes wouldn’t you want to help me find your $5000 card that supposedly wasn’t delivered to you?

2 Likes

@shizzlemetimbers, really sorry this happened to you. Is this something that law enforcement might help?

1 Like

100% agreed if this doesn’t solve just post their info and this person will have to eventually give up and return your card

1 Like

@papafrankgod, They can keep the card since they did buy it I just want the truth and the original purchase price but moreso a pretty decent apology lol

3 Likes

Money or card back, but blocking is fishy as hell

Now he blocked me too xD

2 Likes

The barcode says the serial # is 45380551 when you scan with the PSA app. I wanted to see if I could find it in the registry.

www.psacard.com/auctionprices/tcg-cards/2007-pokemon-ex-power-keepers/charizard-holo/values/1728966

Sorry I’m not doubting you but it’s kinda odd.

His eBay inbox is about to fill up

4 Likes

Yes correct I originally had 4 copies of this card I edited the serial to the one I sold to the individual in question since eBay does not save images past a certain date

1 Like

Ok I’ll keep an eye out for the 548 serial number. I do a lot of tracking of trophy cards. Yes it’s a bit odd but it’s nice to know who to contact about the rarest cards whenever the time arises.

1 Like

I’d personally say its worth a shot. The amount of money is quite a bit and having all the proper documentation would help the case. I’d at least message eBay and see what recourse there might be.