Steve's Pokestuff

Wassup,

My name is steve and i’ve been interested in pokemon since its U.S release. I collected and stopped multiple times losing many cards along the way. After a 6 year “hiatus” i’m back at it. About 4 months ago i came across a math binder i had from middle school which had a card in a toploader shoved inside one of its pockets. It was an unlimited charizard ( surprisingly decent condition ) which immediately threw me into nostalgia. This is the only card that survived after 16 years of on and off collecting. I bought a binder then a card…and another…and another…and down the rabbit hole i went.

I’ve been lurking these forums for awhile now and finally decided to post. I figured it only makes sense to show some of my own pokestuff. I have no real preference as to sets or specific cards. I just buy what i find interesting. Over time i’ll post pickups and other stuff i left out but for now this is what i grabbed from the closet sooo… here we go…

The card that started this madness..again  

My favorite cards are wotc trainers.

TRAINERS

Pokemon

*need more hohos*

* Lost 2 lugia in the mail so far :sweat: *

Don’t drink and tcgplayer…

I’ll continue to add to this as things arrive. It feels like christmas whenever i go to the post office. Theres always lots of stuff and i never remember what i ordered.

Thanks for stopping bye! :slightly_smiling_face:

pikachu coming soon…

10 Likes

After cleaning out my closet i came across a bag of empty envelopes. I stopped to read an address ( Higashi-Ku Fukuoka-Shi ) and felt a bit of stiffness. Only to reveal the 2 cards i been cursing usps over…

1 still sealed
I am so happy this isn’t lost

**BONUS**

I now pray to the Quuad god! :laughing:

( only went looking for another pikachu because of quaadors collection post )

3 Likes

Got some nice cards there :blush: and welcome

1 Like

I’ve finally done it! I’ve surpassed being a mere human, and am now a divine being. :relieved: All praise the Pikachu army, for we are many! rofl… :laughing:

On a more serious note: welcome to the forum, and great collection! And funny that you’ve cursed UPS only to find your packages in your own closet. :grin:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Sooo… mailtime?

*Matching back*

deoxys is growing on me

I love cheap pikachus :heart_eyes:

Nothing special…Cheers :wink:

3 Likes

The love is very much appreciated.

Anyone know where i can pick up 1 or a couple of the 2017 world promos for a reasonable price? I can’t seem to find any that don’t require a kidney.

Don’t feel right posting here without pics so here’s a beat up salamence ex thats been residing behind the book shelf with a snickers wrapper and some receipts for who knows how long. Not sure how this even ended up here but w.e i picked it up so a pick up it is :stuck_out_tongue:

#springcleaninginaugust

2 Likes

update:

Had this a long time ago. Happy to be reunited…

Lugia finally found its way home.

Some pikachus

one for the binder.

I ordered a shadowless pikachu because it was really really cheap. This is what i received…

going through the motions for a refund but i thought it was funny.

:wink:

3 Likes