Unhallowed's Collection

Hey all, I’ve been lurking the forums for a while now and finally decided to post some of my collection. Mostly binder collection pictures. I got back in to Pokemon in June last year(2016) after stumbling onto a base set booster box opening on youtube. When I decided to get back into the hobby I only intended to collect holos from the first 3 unlimited sets but eventually decided to continue my collection. I am currently up to Neo Revelation for all holos. I also have complete holo, ultra rare and secret rare sets from Ancient Origins to Sun and Moon. Most of the WOTC stuff is in light played to near mint. Recently I have become more interested in Japanese promos and PSA graded cards, so I am not entirely sure of my collecting goals at the moment.

Binder Collection Sorry for the blurry pictures. There are a few cards missing. Some are submitted for PSA grading and some stored separately.

7 Likes

A few of my more recent additions.

5 Likes

Good looking stuff bro.

1 Like

Loved your binder collection! The Neo era is my favorite :blush:

1 Like

Awesome looking cards! Those mario/luigi pikachu boxes are cool as hell. Wish they made more versions of those with other nintendo characters.

1 Like

Nice shinings :blush: Loving the Pikachus too :grin:

1 Like

Just sent in my order for the mario/luigi/teamskull/vulpix collections, get them now before the blow up in price! Sweet PSA cards as well for sure

Thank you guys for the positive comments and likes! Got a few more additions in the mail today!

6 Likes

Finally got my Team Rocket case in the mail!

4 Likes

Some new updates to the collection.

Finally finished my PSA 10 Unlimited Neo Destiny Shining set!

Also got PSA 10 Mario and Luigi Pikachu full arts.

9 Likes