SSB, TMB, and the fat Pika Tournament Trophy Cards

When was the last time, if ever, any of the trophy cards from these sets hit the market? I know there’s been a couple graded for each.

ssb showed up other day. faded copy. went for like 100,000jpy or some crap. that was faded to death… IMagine a mint one :nerd_face:

SMpratticans just told me that that faded copy got pulled before auction possibly.

Why’d you tell me that? :sob:

Did it appear on Noppin?

Pulled meaning the seller took down the listing? Do you have the link for it? I’m curious how faded it was… I’d pay 1k for a faded one :')

1 Like

Other than Scott do you know of any owners who might sell? (I know Scott wouldn’t).

I do not know of anyone who would sell.

if i did ide be definitely shipping some of my body parts over to dem :ninja:

I do not have the auction link. However I would also pay the 100,000 yen for a faded copy.

I just want those TMB ones so badly :sob:

I think most would. That still seems like a bargain.

page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/250375503
RIP

Oh wow, that really was faded! I can’t tell from that whether the card ended up actually selling though or whether the seller stopped the listing early? Just not used to Yahoo Auctions all that much

page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j437790944

I honestly would be interested in this but I don’t care nearly as much for this trophy cards. They just aren’t as appealing to me, especially as they have the winner’s name on it. If it were any other trophy from that era then I think many would though. Although the price would probably double also.

I’m 90% sure that seller doesn’t own that card.

*Edit, I think I’m wrong. I just checked the holo pattern of the card I thought it was and it doesn’t match.

This seller seems so sus… how he is writing in Japanese sounds like a scammer… someone said there is an accidental bid on the item, but he doesn’t want to cancel it.

There was one which ended this price with a massive collection of cards + a trophy.

And the trophy 1,2,3 pikachu #one sold around 3k end of last year i think. but faded again… z.z

1 Like

The faded copy that sold for 3.3k was the #3 trainer in the shield

Okies, thanks, sorry I have bad memory haha. Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

No, actually the seller ended the auction, it is different!
I am sure that he sold the card for more than 100k yens :wink:

But he sold a 3rd place Summer Battle Road 2002 trophy card for 300k yens by BIN auction.
When I see the price of the other 3rd place card currently for sale, I have some regrets to not buy the 300k yens card.
I had the time to buy it but I though it was overpriced (and I was on the other 1st place trophy card, but I miserably failed to win the auction… This day I also hesitated to buy a Kamex Computer error for 90k yens (110k yens on YJA)… Damn, it was a bad day!).

1 Like

I missed all three of those as well >-< Quite a while ago now Scott gave me some advice to not hesitate in those situations and I’ve still fucked it up haha

yeah i thought it was wierd and that there was like 2 smb or some crap.

In an ideal world where one pops up and they accept an offer of 3-6k :sob:

1 Like