Spider-Man 2 for PS5

Not Pokémon related but has anyone played the game? Wanted to hear your thoughts. I’m really enjoying it and the story was pretty good.

If not allowed please delete.

The “first” one (2018) was absolutely brilliant, and I can’t wait to get this… if it ever comes out on PC :sob: the gameplay and visuals look insanely good!

I just wish Bethesda had put as much love and passion into Starfield as Insomniac have done with these last 3 Spider-Man games.

1 Like

I’m pretty far into the game. I just finished playing as MJ the second time when she’s taking down hunters outside of Peter’s house.

Overall, I’d say the game is a ton of fun. I love the traversal mechanics as well as the amount of things to collect around NYC. The combat is pretty satisfying too and I love that there are separate skill trees for Peter and MIles as well as a shared one. I also love trying on all of the different suits and boy, are there a lot! I’m not super big into Spider-Man but I can tell there’s a lot there to chew on for the super fans.

I have some gripes with it but they’re also shared by the other two games. However, I definitely think it’s worth buying at full price.

1 Like

I think I’m like 6 or 7 hours in and it feels more of the same from the first two games and that’s a good thing with all the newer stuff they’ve added also. It’s been a lot of fun so far, I bought a PS5 for it. Actual system seller game and I love Xbox lol. I’d recommend it.

1 Like