Song Stuck In Your Head?

YES holy cow. I don’t know what kind of music everyone listens to but everyone should listen to Itchin on a Photograph by Grouplove. Grouplove - Itchin on a Photograph [Official Video] - YouTube It is a killer song and this whole week I’ve basically had it on replay :stuck_out_tongue: I find the song structure is phenomenal not to mention it is really catchy. Plus I really like the key it’s written in

Hahah yeah I listen to alternative/indie music generally. Other than that I don’t listen to much mainstream music, other than perhaps Taylor Swift :stuck_out_tongue: I like classical/instrumental music quite a bit aswell.

And lol nice! I don’t know what they’re saying but I keep hearing “Mr. taxi taxi taxi smack my tushy tushy tushy” lmao!!!

True! Not to mention that the quality of English music has really shit the bed :stuck_out_tongue: Seems anyone can get played on the radio recently, at least I can speak for Canada

HEY I JUST MET YOU AND THIS IS CRAZY!~

Don’t even go there! :stuck_out_tongue: She’s Canadian and since Canada has a quota of Canadian music to play we hear it excessively!

Down With the Sickness by Disturbed :blush:

I currently have this song ensnared in the recesses of my mental abyss:

“Spirit In The Sky” - Norman Greenbaum

GOOD LORD MAKE IT STOP