Someone made a pack opening video with a pack I sold!

Maybe not a big deal for most people but I can’t even describe how excited this made me. I was literally giddy while I was watching this. The sense of community things like this brings makes me incredibly happy. I will have to take some notes on his videos too because the quality is exceptionally good!

I just had to share this because it made my day :blush:

28 Likes

That was such a nice chill video. I appreciated how he tried to include every card into the pack opening, made it feel like he really appreciated the card.

Honestly, sharing IN the hobby is what I think really defines this hobby. When you can share your love of Pokemon cards with others, whether it’s by showing people your collection, trading with others, or giving others opportunities like these, it makes all the difference.

8 Likes

Dang I really liked the close-up shots he did towards the end; the camera quality was super clean!

5 Likes

I gave him a subscribe. Looks like he doesn’t have many yet. If he’s anything like me i literally get excited over 1 or 2 new subscribers haha. I liked the video and the appreciation of the cards. I really like the art of the Hitmontop holo. I happen to have that and the non hollow 1st edition in English. Surprisingly I got the 1st edition holo for $5 in November/December. Great condition too. I wish I bought multiples of everything but I was focusing on the big picture of my collection goals. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the share by the way!

1 Like

Yoooo, that’s awesome. He seems super pumped to open it too.

1 Like

This guy makes me want to sell him a pack lol. Its refreshing to see someone’s genuine not over the top reaction and really enjoying it.

2 Likes

Very nice video. Super chill vibes which made it nice to watch. @sacari, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

The production quality is insane for such a small channel. Subscribed as well :blush:

1 Like

That intro drum beat had me second guessing myself :rofl::rofl:

: if you know, you know

Thanks for sharing @sacari ! And I agree with @azulryu : I love how he appreciates and looks at every single card. A lot of YouTubers skim or even skip the non-Holos and go straight to the holo.

Definitely agree! Those close-ups at the end were mind-blowingly clear and beautiful.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

I see a pack opening video doing “the trick” and I downvote.

I even do this when I’m opening packs with my gf. Even before I knew about any YouTube channel. It’s just more exciting.

1 Like

I never done it, I hate seeing people do it in person or on any recording. Why make it more exciting? You paid anything between $3.00 and $2500 for the booster and everybody including yourself knows that only the rare counts. Maybe it’s because I opened so many boxes for flipping singles that speed is key that even till this day I rip a full box of boosters a part in 3-4 minutes. Even recently when I opened something else than Pokemon, first pack went slow to know what card from the back the rare and foil are. 5 Minutes later I had 400 singles on my desk and a pile of wrappers on the floor.

Doing “the trick” recording it and opening one pack is just lazy content creation on shoestring budget.

I mean the for these packs the holo is literally the first card. Not much of a pack opening video if you instantly know the best card.

“He opened the pack wrong”

1 Like

wtf did I just read? are you gatekeeping other people’s enjoyment?

2 Likes

Damn right I am! Single pack openings are boring to watch, because nobody is being innovative with them. The “trick” been invented by content creators because they wanted to spread out opening product over as many 10 minute long videos as possible. If you tell me you don’t wanna know right away if you pulled a Secret Rare or not you’re lying to me and yourself. Nobody is opening Pokémon boosters for that one playable uncommon worth 25 cents.
This nostalgic Neo pack could’ve been opened just from the start, holo first and still been a super nice video. Doing “the trick” and dragging it out is just lazy content creation.

When I open modern packs, I do the card trick. Are you saying im dragging out my own personal openings? You’re having multiple people tell you they do it just to make the pack opening more exciting, which would be especially true for vintage packs. It’s clear this guy is just having a good time opening an old pack for nostalgias sake.

This is awesome. No screaming, no yelling, no over the top bullshit. Exactly what it likely looks like when I open a pack.
Subscribed to this guy.
:blush:

1 Like