Snorlax play! Promo

WTB THREAD TIPS

WTB: [item] [price]

• all buy threads require a price
  • be specific (condition, language, variant) about what you are seeking
  • specify what currency if not USD
  • be concise
  • choose an informative title

I’m looking to purchase the snorlax card in the picture above no idea on price as I can not find any sold data happy to discuss if you have it
2 Likes

Damn Ive spent like 30 mins searching and cant even find a related artical to that specific card. Good luck on the hunt

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me if they’re similar as the Pikachu, Drednaw, and Alcremie ones (for which I’m still trying to find the Pikachu :sob: )… Those were shown and given to some people at Pokémon Worlds 2022 and one more small event iirc, but they’re almost impossible to find. I’ve only seen the Pikachu twice thus far.

I haven’t seen that Snorlax or Drizzile before, though. But might be an unreleased product given/leaked to some people for whatever reason as well. :person_shrugging:

Either way, best of luck in your search! If I happen to come across the Snorlax while searching for the Pikachu, I’ll lyk. :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

The Snorlax comes from the new “pop series” packs

4 Likes

It looks like there is both a holo and non holo of the Snorlax. They will pop up soon enough on ebay. There haven’t been too many packs distributed yet

2 Likes

Ah ok, then it’s simply not released yet, and will probably be a lot easier to find than the Pikachu eventually. Then it’s just a matter of patience I guess. :slight_smile:

Hmm, I hope the Pikachu will be in the set as well. :thinking: Would save me the trouble of finding this annoying card. One of just two English Pikachu TCG cards I’m currently still missing unfortunately (the other being an Art Academy Pikachu).

Greetz,
Quuador

Heck yeah glad I jumped back on here tonight to get the answer lol

2 Likes

Thank you ppl for the reply’s I new it was apart of the new pop series packs just thought usa might have had access to them already as I no australia they haven’t been distributed yet. Guess I just hold tight and wait

Found them :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: eBay $40 aud for the holo and non holo lol

4 Likes

3 Likes