Small PSA reholder issue

I sent in this Charizard for a reholder and it came back with a white smudge on the back of it. I was lucky and found old photos I had of the card before I had it reholdered. Do you think PSA would do anything about it, like wipe it off if I contacted them? Here are the photos imgur.com/a/1tzRrG0

Update: I called PSA and they took a look at my email with the pictures. The customer service rep sent me a prepaid fed ex shipping label and gave me a free 5 day reholder service so they can fix the problem. I was surprised how easy that was. Hopefully the card comes back without that white smudge on it.

Literally PSA is trash right now. They are offering a terrible product in my experience. I would hold off in sending cards to them. I’ve had 3 cards in my last 3 submissions come back with multiple imperfections. The last one left dirt inside the back of the case. This has been happening WAY too much. It’s unacceptable.

See if this was on the case I wouldn’t care, but since it’s on the card right in the middle it bugs me. If this was a cheaper card I wouldn’t really care.

That’s one of the cards I graded many years ago. Where did you get it?

@garyis2000 , His username on ebay is Cohara2 he said he bought it many years ago. I Bought it in late December

1 Like

@neverforget50in07,

Interesting. I’d love to know the journey it’s made since I graded it in the late 90s:)

7 Likes

Good to hear PSA is working with you to make this right. Please keep us posted. I have quite a few cards I want reholdered but I’m a bit scared haha.

1 Like

Dude seriously, with all the chaos that seems to be happening at PSA I’m holding off on submitting anything until it seems to have calmed down

2 Likes

I’ll definitely give a update on how it went when I get my card back.

1 Like