SM2: Islands Awaiting You/Alola Moonlight + MORE RELEASES

As a side note, I am actually… quite pleased with the choice of GX Pokemon thus far. Minus the Eeveelutions, every other Pokemon GX featured hasn’t had the fancy card treatment yet.

Alolan Ninetales GX confirmed! It’s the card I was most hoping for to be in this set so I’m very happy about this! Now show me FA and HR too, please :heart_eyes:

And the Alolan Vulpix has very beautiful artwork as well:

11 Likes

Oooooo, that Ninetales is really nice. The 3D art has taken a huge step forward in the SM era, this is the first time I’m actually liking the majority of it.

Also Alolan Vulpix is quickly becoming one of my favorite Pokemon, nice to see it included in a main set.

1 Like

love love that Vulpix.

Anyone have amiami links to the sets and the Ash v Rocket deck?

I’m excited for that Ninetales. Does anyone know who is 5ban graphics?

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/5ban_Graphics

it’s crazy how much he’s designing yet we know so little :confused:

That’s what I thought too lol.

I accidentally fell down the 5ban research rabbit hole. I have no results, but I did lose two hours.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Hey look another ugly darkrai…

2 Likes

Note the SM2+…

3 Likes

time to invest lol

Islands Awaiting Waiting For You and Moonlight of Alola leaking: www.pokebeach.com/2017/03/sm2-islands-waiting-for-you-and-moonlight-of-alola-leaking

Also, some stuff from the upcoming SM2+ release: www.pokebeach.com/2017/03/olivia-shiny-tapu-koko-gx-promos-tapu-bulu-alolan-ninetales-from-sm2

Just. Wow. Look at them!! :heart_eyes: Well played Pokemon for releasing Alolan Ninetales on SM2+ too, I was thinking about skipping that set but now I can’t.

3 Likes

I need those Ninetales. I need all of them.

2 Likes

Wow, those cards are beautiful and I mainly collect Gen 1 and 2 Sets lol.

7 Likes

Dat Ninetails card…

1 Like

Why does the SR look better than the HR?

1 Like

I’d say the majority of the SR in the SM sets are better looking than the HR variant.

1 Like