Sleeve & Magnetic One Touch

Hi All,

i’m thinking of using ultra pro magnetic one touch for some of my cards.

Does anyone on here use these?

The guidance i’m particularly after is;

*What PT (ie 35pt, 55pt, 100pt?) magnetic one touch is right for pokemon cards?

My other thought is to first sleeve my pokemon card into an ultra pro ‘pro fit’ sleeve and then place it into a magnetic one touch holder. Anyone have experience with this, if yes, what pt do you use on a card that has been sleeved?

Looking forward to hopefully getting some good input on this :blush:

I don’t think there is enough room to sleeve & one touch. I use one touch for most sports cards. The cards look great and is my favorite way to display non graded cards.

Now the cons:
One touch cases do not fit perfectly for all cards. There is room to shift the cards & shaking them would bang the sides quite a bit. Pokemon cards would use the 35pt thickness.

I still use them since sports cards these days are #'d & can hold value without being graded for newer cards. Sports cards with autos & patches tend to have wear out of the packs from being handled a few times already.

If you want to give it a try, check out BCW online. They’re the lowest cost one touch seller I’ve found. You can get cases around $1 each & prices reduce based on quantity.

1 Like

I use one touch magnetic for my holo’s I want to display / protect. I use a perfect fit sleeve inside of them to protect the card even further. The Perfect Fit Sleeve is the only Sleeve that i’ve found that works inside the magnetic one touch cases.

Bad pic but ya imgur.com/yqlWUfP

4 Likes

That’s a sick picture.

1 Like

Thanks, not sure my Zard isnt in that pic. would be better with it lol.

Thanks. So when using a pro fit sleeve are you still using a 35pt one touch or a 55pt one touch.

Im going to exoeriement with one touches vs 4 screw plaques. I’ve heard the magnets are weakcon the one touches.

The magnets are strong enough imo. They’ve never accidentally opened on me and seem fairly secure.

Yep Still use the 35pt magnet cases, never hard a issue with the magnet being to weak. Put I also put them into these to protect the cases they dont get scratched or anything.

good stuff. Do you know of any sleeves that protect ultra pro 4-screw down holders?

Screw downs are very jagged from each screw hole. If you store screw down held cards together the cases will get scratched, even when sleeved. I recommend the UltrPro Magnetic cases, 35pt will hold cards nicely even when penny sleeved. Also with the sealable sleeves shown above you should have no problem with storage and or display, I’m sure you will enjoy this option.

Nice. I just bought some screw downs, magnetic one touches, and one touch sleeves. Will experiment and post pictures up in the following week once i’ve received it all and review them both :blush: